Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Not Focused On Winning
(09-09-2024, 07:24 AM)kevin Wrote: Contracts, Contracts, Front Office and Contracts.  Don't play anybody in Pre-Season, just let them play themselves into shape in Week One.  Lose Week One, and keep talking about Contacts, Contracts, Contracts.  Don't FOCUS in at The Chiefs who are far better than Patriots who Bengals just Bungled and Fumbled looking awful against.  

If all the Chase type stuff continues to take Center Stage, and Bengals go into Back To Back Super Bowl Champs Kansas City after a poor week of Practice, The Chiefs are going to destroy The Bengals.  

You are only as good as you practice.  The Patriots game showed the many NO Shows and poor Practices by Bengals.  I blame The Front Office on Down,

Kansas City will show up to play football.  They will not take Bengals light due to the play-off games Bengals have faced them in last few years.  The Chiefs will be ready.  The question is, will The Bengals be ready, or are they going to jerk around in practice again this week.  

That was a bad Patriots team Bengals just lost to.  Bengals weren't ready to play football, that simple.  If the Non Focused Contract Dispute Bengals sleepwalk al week, Kansas City will beat them 50 to 0, and some Bengals will get injured in the process,

It was, what it was.   Bengals didn't get ready to play in Week One, and it showed.  That game was lost before it began, by having just awful weak practices and lack of Focus. Anybody that thinks that team was ready to play football Sunday, saw a different game than I did.  Bengals after entire off season were not ready, and it showed. I'm as upset at The Front Office as I am anybody.  

Does This Team Want To Play This Season, Or Not ???....Kansas City is going to clobber them if they don't want to play this season.
1) many good teams have the contract drama..that's the NFL ..whatever is going on with chase had no impact on the team..did with fans like ourselves..but that's it...and the man played  2)you dont know how strong or weak the Bengals practices were. 3) This team will either win or lose because of Burrow and I think the wrist surgery and outcome  will not be that good..there is something amiss with Burrow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Not Focused On Winning - kevin - 09-09-2024, 07:24 AM
RE: Bengals Not Focused On Winning - Nepa - 09-09-2024, 08:09 AM
RE: Bengals Not Focused On Winning - ERIC1 - 09-09-2024, 09:44 AM
RE: Bengals Not Focused On Winning - ERIC1 - 09-09-2024, 09:38 AM
RE: Bengals Not Focused On Winning - kevin - 09-09-2024, 02:46 PM
RE: Bengals Not Focused On Winning - Nepa - 09-09-2024, 03:06 PM