Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was better but things I don’t get...
(09-15-2024, 08:43 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Practice squad WR letting the ball hit him in the facemask in the endzone

TE dropping 1st down in his belly, next play fumble TD.

Chase, being a stupid idiot costing us 3 points.

McPherson missing an extra point.

We will play a 7th round rookie safety in his second game vs Mahomes – he has 2 costly penalties, but we wont play a 3rd round rookie averaging 45 yds per catch?

Where in the hell is Battle?

Joe was still off on some throws and still has happy feet.

Brown averaging 10 more yds per carry than Moss but wont give him the ball.

Never went back to All or Burton.

Surprising:

Defense was crap early but turned it on without Rankins and Hill.  Good to see.  

In the course of a game there are these on both sides. I know you are down on it all this year but look at the TE’s? We contained Chris Jones. We contained Kelce.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was better but things I don’t get... - Soonerpeace - 09-15-2024, 08:49 PM