Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was better but things I don’t get...
(09-15-2024, 09:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The only negatives I can say in this game were playing Daihjohn Anthony a rookie over Jordan Battle our stud Safety and the play 
of Trent Brown when we needed to put this game away. We need our DT's to get healthy, damn. Oh yeah, I want to make Taylor 
Swift cry really bad.

Other than that, I loved watching this game and expected us to lose, but we had their ass. We all know we scare those Chiefs and
it was evident. Now Burrow is looking much better and not quite himself, for the most part our OL played pretty damn good against a
great front, our RB's have explosiveness and balance, our TE's look good, and honestly Ja'Marr had a point about the drop tackle since
the sumbitches created that rule they ought to call it.

I didn't like how Ja'Marr complained obviously, but I loved how Joe Burrow grabbed him and showed his leadership and I honestly just
loved this game. McPherson cannot go missing extra points either. I think we go on a big time run after this loss.

Oh yeah, another thing, great one handed interception by CTB. Frickin' awesome man. Rock On
I can't wait for Mims to get back honestly. Trent Brown is a lazy fat slob that gets pushed around by guys 100lbs less than him. No hussle either..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was better but things I don’t get... - sandwedge - 09-16-2024, 01:19 AM