Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was better but things I don’t get...
(09-16-2024, 09:11 AM)Wyche Wrote: Watch as they roll towards the camera from the end zone shot. What I saw live was a couple of shoves to the shoulder, then a push to the helmet area after the play was blown dead. I said it in my earlier post. Dave, I'm sure, got the information from the locker room after the game. I didn't see the other instances, but I did see extra curriculars after the catch before the personal foul penalty. That is why I thought he was upset the instant it happened, and why I didn't understand the hip drop angle. 

I do think the sideline reporter probably can mistake ja'mar saying "punch in the neck" with "hip drop" since ja'marr has an accent lol. I don't think Ja'marr would be this upset at Zac about a hip drop tackle, even though he hasn't been "paid" yet even with that 50 million insurance, punch in the neck is AJ Green retaliation stuff. I'm more likely to believe he was punched in the neck.

I would not have minded if Ja'marr punched Andy Reid in the neck post game and asked how it felt. Suspended for the year.

This happens with all the greats, you try to make Shaq get mad. It's part of the sport unfortunately.

I watched the endzone view this AM and I just see the shove on the shoulder pad, but I can't see the left hand, maybe he pushed at Chase's neck again to get up, because that is when Chase got mad.

Why wouldn't Chase say this out loud to a reporter though? Dude is punching me in the neck. If he hides it, it only means we also do sneaky stuff, which we need to do anyway lol. Belichick said if you aren't trying to cheat, you aren't trying to win.

Kobe said "it's not a foul if the ref don't see it."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was better but things I don’t get... - reuben.ahmed - 09-16-2024, 09:17 AM