Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was better but things I don’t get...
(09-16-2024, 03:45 AM)puddycat Wrote: Marvin Harrison Jr. week1: 1 catch 4 yds. Week2: 4 catches 130 yards 2 TDs.

It's amazing what can happen when a team recognizes who its best players are and uses them in the game.

If you don’t think the coaches recognize Burton is talented I can’t help you. It’s obvious he still doesn’t know the playbook. The beat writers have discussed this. Marvin probably has. But Marvin was the #1 WR in the draft. Burton was a third rounder so this is a nothing burger.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was better but things I don’t get... - Soonerpeace - 09-16-2024, 09:29 AM