Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was better but things I don’t get...
(09-16-2024, 10:02 AM)Sled21 Wrote: He thought it was a hip drop,and he cut his arm on the play. I think it really has more to do with his hatred of the Chiefs

Yep, it wasn't a hip drop tackle but he thought it was and he was frustrated with all McDuffie was getting away with and I don't blame
him for that. But he needs to get himself together and just beat the sumbitch instead of bitching. Proud of Joe Burrow and how he 
handled the situation.

(09-16-2024, 10:53 AM)Whatever Wrote: Likely frustration.  The zebras let McDuffie get away with a lot.  For example, 1st and Goal on our first drive, McDuffie has Chase's jersey completely stretched out after grabbing when he was beat on the slant to prevent a TD.  No call.

Saw the same thing. Home cooking for the Chiefs? Nah, nothing to see here lol

(09-16-2024, 11:46 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: This is the one that kills me !! C. Brown averaging 8 yards per carry and he only gets 4 carries?? And once again we only had 16 carries for our RB's.

I don't get it ?? Why does ZT refuse to run the ball ??

Need to run the ball more no doubt and ride the hot hand. This was the other frustrating thing, we could of put this game away so 
it wasn't so close and ran the ball and the clock out if we rode the hot hand in Chase Brown. His vision still could get better as he had
one carry for 8 yards where he could of got much more but no one can deny his speed and how fast he can hit a hole.

(09-16-2024, 12:51 PM)Whatever Wrote: So, further context on the Chase penalty, but apparently, he felt McDuffie got him with the hip drop tackle earlier in the drive and that he was face masked on the play where he blew up.

Ah, makes sense. McDuffie was getting away with a ton as you said.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was better but things I don’t get... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-16-2024, 01:24 PM