Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was better but things I don’t get...
(8 hours ago)ERIC1 Wrote: you do realize that most quarterbacks are injured to some degree starting every game in college and the NFL...to what degree that is the decision made mutually by the coach , medical staff and quarterback..you have no idea as to the discussions that took place and how healthy or not burrow was

You have no idea either, then. 

I can see with my eyes, he couldn't move. Burrow is going to say he wants to play, Browning would have played better at the start of the season. Only Zac can stop that, it's little things like this that make Zac a bad coach.

Start an injured QB who can't move in the pocket for one of the worst OL teams in the league, side with Zac.

And yeah, most players are not injured to start a season. That is a fluke to get injured in the off season and practice/pre-season. To say "most quarterbacks" are injured starting every game is a joke, because we're talking about Game 1. And Game 2. Of which Zac is the worst.

Now that we know Jake Browning is capable, you don't have to sit him back there and never let him in at any part of the game. We have no creativity, other teams use their backup to rush 4th and 0.5, why make Burrow do it. Hell, Browning can throw and they may not be ready for that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It was better but things I don’t get... - reuben.ahmed - 8 hours ago