Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Yoshi’s 2nd TD we asked Erick All to block George Karlaftis 1 on 1 and….
(Yesterday, 05:56 PM)Au165 Wrote: Guys still knocking Sample, he didn't choose to be over drafted but go back and watch some of the big run plays they are using Sample on split zone run plays and he is coming inside and clearing dudes out. I legit kind of want us to run more 12/13 personnel. If we can start establishing the pass out of it we will see a big improvement in the run as well.

I wasn't knocking Sample at all, I even said he was one of the best blockers in the entire NFL. Just said this was really impressive by All.

(Yesterday, 06:21 PM)jj22 Wrote: Sample still taking strays from people around here...

Not from me.

(10 hours ago)SunsetBengal Wrote: Could you imagine the film room meeting if this team had some old school minded individuals running the offense and OL? "...and look at this play, where Trent get's rag dolled by Karlaftis, Trent, how in the hell are you going to allow yourself to get thrown around by a man 100# smaller than you?..." 

Even in our new school meeting I bet Trent is taking some shit for that.

Nothing against Karlaftis, but he shouldn't make a guy that big look that weak while our rookie TE owns him.

(7 hours ago)casear2727 Wrote: Sample did the same to Micah Parsons. 

Ah, missed that in the Cowboys game last year.

I remember Drew getting owned by Twatt one game at least and was saying you shouldn't be having your TE block an End like that.

Usually it is not a good idea. Sure is cool when it does work out with Sample against Parsons and All against Karlaftis but it is rare.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: On Yoshi’s 2nd TD we asked Erick All to block George Karlaftis 1 on 1 and…. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 5 hours ago