Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We need BOTH Chase and Higgins!!!
A healthy Burrow, Chase and Higgins creates mismatches. No Higgins, Chase has to stay outside more making it easier to double team him. Teams can't double Higgins and Chase, they can play zone, but Burrow eats up zone defenses.

Gesicki is also a weapon. Higgins is an important piece to our offense. Chase has not peaked and Higgins when healthy (yes, he needs to try and stay healthy from things like hamstrings which he knows he has a history of, so medical staff and him need to do more prevention) is a stud as well.

I hoping Burton grows quickly, I think he can be really good by the end of 2024 if he keeps working hard. He has something Yoshi seems to lack, break away and separation speed.

The Bengals have been here before, they played a tough game and had a shot to beat KC again in KC. KC is the 2-time defending Super Bowl champs and we outplayed them on their turf. A year ago, we dismantled the 49ers at their place.

As for one game at a time, our offense needs to come out fast and get is a comfortable lead, so they have to pass the ball. I feel better with our DL against the pass than the run due to injuries. We can't let them control T.O.P. and keep our offense off the field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need BOTH Chase and Higgins!!! - Luvnit2 - 09-20-2024, 07:05 PM