Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fields an upgrade for Steelers
(09-21-2024, 09:43 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You should be glad that’s not how it works in real life, otherwise he’d also be on pace to finish 17-0. 

As A Bengals Fan, I agree with you.  My point was Ohio State Buckeye Fields who never lost to Michigan, could bring more Wins to Steelers.  Pickett was Steelers version of awful Akili Smith pick.  Rudolph and such were just fill ins.  Having Fields and old Super Bowl QB Russell Wilson as back-up and QB coach for Fields is an upgrade. 

Yards passing and all this other Stats....The only Stat that counts is WINS.....The problem with us Bengals Fans is, we got so use to Losing, we had to live on Stats.  Which is odd, because Bengals founder and owner Paul Brown always said, " Stats Are For Losers ". 

Now I HOPE Bengals win AFC North.   I do expect Steelers to be a lot tougher with QB's Fields and Wilson. They filled that huge weakness they had at QB.  

As an Ohio State Fan, I don't blame Fields for Bears not wining.  The Bears look even worse without Fields now.  I think Steelers got a steal in getting both Fields and an old Super Bowl Russell Wilson.  Fields has more of a future, but maybe he can learn a few things from Wilson that he didn't learn with Da' Bears. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fields an upgrade for Steelers - kevin - 09-18-2024, 06:35 PM
RE: Fields an upgrade for Steelers - kevin - 09-22-2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Fields an upgrade for Steelers - kevin - 09-24-2024, 01:03 AM