Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would it take to get Zac Taylor fired?
(9 hours ago)RegularGuy22 Wrote: I know exactly what board I'm on and I'm a Bengals fan but when someone says the Steelers are pretenders I look at their record and see what they have accomplished while the Bengals are always in rebuild mode. It's just people for some reason can't take hearing the truth about teams. As I said the Bengals aren't in the Steelers class. When these Bengals collect 3 or 4 Lombardi's I'll be impressed but until then their SB trophy shelf is empty while those hated guys in black and gold have 6 out of 8 attempts. That is 75% success in the big game while these Bengals are 0-3 , 0% success.  Sorry, I just have to give credit where it's due.

I have hated the Steelers in the past and while I certainly don't like them perhaps I just don't get into the matchup as much as I did previously. Hopefully we past the stretch of brutal play we saw for years of everyone trying to hurt each other and perhaps that will be a lasting impact Burfict gave to the fan base. 

But I will say the Steelers have a standard that is upheld by they're FO that we just don't have. A few years back when they're defense started out trash did they do what we would've done a just ride the year out? No they went and traded a 1st for Minkah and haven't looked back since. There is a reason they don't go below .500 and it's because that's not acceptable to them. While I do think they're current QB situation is a potential tricky one in the future they were in QB hell with Pickett and they pull the trigger and get out of it very quickly. I would've enjoyed watching them suffer a few more years but all you can do is tip your hat. 

Unfortunately until we set that same standard or preferably higher with Burrow and Chase which I don't see happening. We will probably be in the same hell of picking in the 20 range and missing on more draft picks than we hit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would it take to get Zac Taylor fired? - NUGDUKWE - 8 hours ago