Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fields an upgrade for Steelers
(10-01-2024, 07:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Fields had a few poor plays.  He also kept us in that game.  Pickens doesn't hold the ball like a loaf of bread?  Different game.  Watt isn't blatantly held on the Colt's second TD?  Different game.  The center QB exchange fumble was a problem throughout preseason.  That's usually on the center, but both Frazier and Fields are brand new to this offense, so it's possibly a combo of both.

Fields did more than enough to earn the starting job  Dude put up three games worth of Picket numbers in a non-garbage time comeback attempt.  This loss actually impressed me more than any of the wins.  Tomlin is sticking with him.  I have my issues with Tomlin, but I don't see him moving on from Fields any time soon, unless dude really regresses.

Just find it funny that you guys were tired of low offensive output, so you (understandably) moved on from your QB who was riding on the coattails of your highly ranked scoring defense. So here you are now one year later defending the QB who is tied with 2 other teams for the 22nd scoring offense in the NFL. Just 0.5 points per game better than Bryce Young+Andy Dalton on the 25th scoring offense Panthers.

Fields on pace for 13 TDs/4 INTs in 17 starts. At least he's on pace to throw for 3,000 yards for the first time in his career, I guess, assuming he holds the pace that got raised by him going against the Colts' 32nd overall defense.

[Image: Sugar-daddy-2.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fields an upgrade for Steelers - kevin - 09-18-2024, 06:35 PM
RE: Fields an upgrade for Steelers - kevin - 09-22-2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Fields an upgrade for Steelers - kevin - 09-24-2024, 01:03 AM
RE: Fields an upgrade for Steelers - TheLeonardLeap - 10-02-2024, 07:02 PM