Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Honor In Defeat The Way Bengals Played Ravens
(5 hours ago)kevin Wrote: Odds Makers had this the TILT of the week, Baltimore was suppose to beat Bengals worse than they beat Buffalo. Instead it went into Overtime. Announcers said it was the best NFL game by both teams so far this year. Ravens could have won, Bengals could have won, but Ravens won on a field goal in overtime. Those who bet on the Bengals getting clobbered lost money.

Some of you may not buy into honor in defeat. However I thought Bengals played Kansas City and Baltimore tough. I wish Bengals had won, and I feel bad they lost. However I'm NOT ashamed of Bengals. They played a good game against a tough team today. Those saying to blow this team up and rebuild, I disagree. That was a good Bengals team out there today.

As someone else said, if anyone bet the ravens they cashed out. They covered the spread (-2.5).

In a vacuum, losing in OT to the Ravens isn’t bad. If we were 3-1 coming in to this game, it would be a different story. But we’re 1-4. Who have we beaten? The panthers? Wow. Does it even matter if we beat the Giants next week? For the record I don’t think we will. But if we beat the bottom feeders of the league and finish with 6 wins, what did we accomplish this year? This team isn’t making the playoffs. The hardest thing is, like all of us, I waited all off season to see Joe Burrow back and this team stake their claim as King of the North. We’re so far from that, it’s just sad and pathetic. What good does having all these weapons and scoring 38 points a game if we give up 40 every week. This isn’t possible, but I think we would be a better team if we had a top 5 defense and a bunch of nobodies + Burrow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honor In Defeat The Way Bengals Played Ravens - Ell Prez - 2 hours ago