Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I was impressed with last night.
(08-13-2016, 01:26 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: mostly I was impressed with our starting Defense. Geno looks 100%. Carlos is just an animal. That being said, I think Will Clarke took a step last night that is going to turn a corner for him. On the other side, Hunt has got to go. just looked lost, still. I think hardison looked great.  And my man vigil looks like hes trying to get a starting job.

I thought the WR core looked great too. I was worried with the loss of Jones/sanu it'd be trouble, but i feel a little better after last night. Thought core looked good. Erikson I think is pushing for good spot with us. Boyd showed last night how he got 1,000 yard seasons, with no QB play in college. Kid is going to be a star.

I also hope that we keep Rashaun Simonise. Guy is pretty quick for someone that is 6'5. I think he has the hands and the rest of the tools to make it in the nfl, plus he's hungry.

Was pretty excited last night with the first string offense, and then nugent walked on the field.

thought in general?
what did everyone think of Rashaun?

Look out for Geno this year, he looks better than ever. Same with Carlos and with Clarke, Hardison and even Ryan Brown
showing some good stuff i feel much better about the End depth. No need for Hunt if he does not even try, we need hunger
to make plays out there, it doesn't matter how tall or strong you are if you have no passion or technique.

Love Simonise after last night's one big play by him. He just snatched the ball out of the air like AJ Green and ran with speed.
This guy could be great along with Cody Core and of course Boyd who has it all but elite speed. Feeling really good about the
WR position after last night. Erickson should make this team too with his hands, quickness, smarts and decision making.

Also have to give a shout out to that Dean at DT who looked pretty damn good. Making me feel better about the loss of my
bro Billings. The D-line could be the best in the league this year as long as we keep the best players, very deep.

Vigil looks good and so does Flowers in spurts who is very talented. Dawson needs to stop overpursuing and start filling the
damn hole. As much hate as Hunt has got, rightfully so the backup LB'ers need to run to the ball better. Talking to you Jim
Haslett.

Urban needs to get some credit for what he has done with these young WR's BTW.

Edit: and ohhh Christian Westerman was a great pickup, Munoz was singing his praises.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I was impressed with last night. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-13-2016, 03:53 PM