Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I was impressed with last night.
I was as unimpressed with Hunt as everyone else in here. It's sad to have to say (since when he was drafted, he was an enormously strong, physically gifted HUGE man) he just isn't getting it and doesn't help us the least bit on the field :/ Even Munoz's commenting sidekick mentioned Brown getting 'beat like a drum' on that long ball that got behind him (and we've definitely seen a very similar play involving him in the past LOL) I still think Boyd will contend for ROY in the AFC barring injury (all the attention defenses will pay to AJ will produce huge dividends for Boyd). I was MOST impressed with Core. He looks good out there and I'm really excited to see more of him. Hardison also impressed me, good to actually see him again!

But the most significant thing I saw Friday, which I think has the most translation to actual, real games in the future was the fairly dominant performance by our 1's against the Vikings' 1's on both sides of the ball (albeit a small sample size). The ball control on offense and the very fast 3-and-out on D are always a winning recipe in the AFC North (and NFL in general) Very excited to see the 1's play that well, even if Nuge missed the field goal attempt. That first quarter was about as lopsided as it gets in every stat category and I was very happy about that, even with zero points to show for it
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I was impressed with last night. - jonesy84 - 08-15-2016, 10:34 AM