Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like it or not...rebuilding started this past offseason
Stated many times that our window was closing and we had to go all in the last two seasons instead of drafting for the future.

Was mocked repeatedly over being upset over the 2 OL taken early and one not being a Center. Especially since the OL was the best we had had in years at time except Bodine whom we all wanted replaced.. Was told over and over that this season I would understand why and that the Bengals drafted 2 OL with Whit and Andre FA and stupid me, we always do this. Which I said that if we always did this then maybe that was evidence enough that we should change. Pointed to Denver as example of every now and then you have to try and win it NOW.

Stated that Whit would not leave per loyalty and we would maybe lose Andre only which could be filled temporarily with FA signing if so.

Also replied that every year I want OL taken early except in these few years that Bengals were almost SB ready and already have a good OL yet could use an impact player. Which always wanted LB, DT, and C, at time. But was always told there were no LB's worthy of that high of a pick in that draft, which was bull.

Yet others did call for DT and Center but we were in minority. Anyway liked 1st pick this season but he met our curse head on along with Billings unfortunately.

Rant over and am not rehashing this again and will just look toward future.

Which Bengals can still get back up to speed quickly with right moves. The QB, TE, and WR's are already in place but the trenches and defense throughout need addressed. Which also was very vocal about not using a fair share of early picks on defense as of late. Still think it can be fixed quickly if Marvin is replaced with right guy. So I am now officially signing on to the time to replace Marvin crowd instead of making excuses for him.

Still hope he is moved to an office spot, GM would be perfect if ownership would finally sign off on one.

OK now rant is officially over. Not coming back here ever because do not even feel right about these type of replies. But it weighed heavily upon me and needed exercised.

Who-Dey !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like it or not...rebuilding started this past offseason - Go Cards - 11-15-2016, 12:44 PM