Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon and Malone catching eyes on first scrimmage (ESPN)
With the way they're talking up Tra Carson on the website, I'd say it might be time for Hill to be worried since Mixon is looking good. People keep saying we'll keep him because he's cheap and is good for the goal line carries, but I think this team is ready to move on from Hill and his happy feet, fumble away an entire organization/city/fan-base's glory-self.

Mixon looks like the real deal and there's no reason not to go all-in with him, especially for how it will energize the team and fanbase because everyone still has a sour taste in their mouth from the fumble. Does anyone else's Mac wait until you've typed a few words after "Mixon" and autocorrect it to "Nixon"? It's annoying as hell.

Keep four backs: 1. Mixon 2. Gio 3. Peerman for special teams (if his hamstring is ok) 4. Tra. Tra seems more like a out-of-the-backfield catcher like Gio, and they might want to keep him as they ease in Gio.

I love that Malone is looking good because I think he needs to put on a little weight, but I keep saying that I love to have him and AJ opposite each other in the red zone to throw jump balls to either one.

The line is apparently looking a bit better, which they still scare me, but that does make me feel a little better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon and Malone catching eyes on first scrimmage (ESPN) - BFritz21 - 08-05-2017, 07:47 PM