Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For you o line evaluators out there
(10-26-2017, 02:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, they have gotten better in pass protection as the year has went on but just cannot get any push in the run game.

But this is common under PA, he has never been good at coaching up run blocking. I actually think these guys might be
okay with another year in the weight room and a new O-line coach to coach up this part of their game. Draft O-lineman
early next year is all i can say. OT, Center and a Guard all early.

Need to do this just in case these two don't come around.

If we made a move for Staley it would really help us out, just makes too much sense though and isn't happening. Staley
would really help out the run game for us and if Andre is still the best RT put him there. But they will ride with the young
guys, it is what these coaches do.
Seems hard to say Alexander gets the most out of what we spent fairly high picks on.   Ced, Fisher, Bonine WERE expected to go about where they got drafted. NORMALLY... at least ought to all be AVERAGE (at least) but... I have seen slow progress.
Staley also crossed my mind. Were he a bit younger.. sure, we'd bid.   The Niners are worse off than the Bengals and... might listen.  More likely.. we use SEVERAL picks on O-Line. We may  shift Someone to G. The Bengals were REWARDED for a mediocre year, with a relatively soft sceduale. It wasn't soft enough. If we lose to the Luck-less Colts......it's serious.
If we win... it's still not enough cause to be comfortable.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For you o line evaluators out there - redwood - 10-27-2017, 12:37 PM