Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake
(01-03-2018, 08:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Agree,

I'm on the fence about Lazor considering the dumpster fire he came into.

I've been convinced for a long time one Paul Alexander has been instrumental in the failure of this team. I believe Mike Brown enabled him, put him in a position to run his own program within the team.

Allowed him to pick players and Paul's ego was to big to admit Bodine defeat. Mike gave him the asst. HC title and PA ran wild with it. His blocking schemes sucked and didn't fit with what they were doing. It's evident the piano mans dismissal was Marvin's sticking point on coming back.

I'm in no way taking up for Lewis ! But I think PA was a giant part of the problem here to. Will it make the difference in the end ?

We'll see

Yeah, who have we seen of more than Marv?

Paul Alexander, for like 25 years.

Lazor hasn't even got an entire season being an OC here and people are giving him crap and Wolf is one of my fave posters.

Just think he deserves the benefit of the doubt until he gets a chance. A whole Offseason to perfect his scheme and we will
know something. Zamp had a way better OL last year to work with than this one and had an Offseason. Dude was clearly
worse than Lazor if you consider these things.

It will get much better this year i am sure of it, we might be able to run the damn ball eh?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-03-2018, 09:08 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 08:24 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - McC - 01-03-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Keeping Bill Lazor Is A Mistake - J24 - 01-04-2018, 04:15 AM