Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something isn't right about our free agency
(03-11-2018, 12:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: First of all, let me say that I agree something "isn't right" about our free agency, but I don't think the NFL is "fixed" like the OP is wont to claim.

Next let me ask how many of you kept reading after this line? 

At this point I could exactly predict where this thread was going.  Some of the most consistently negative members piling in to brag about they are the only ones among the fan base who are smart enough to understand "reality".  All the while agreeing with the guy who thinks the NFL is fixed.

Keep on keeping it "real", guys.  ThumbsUp

You quoted me then deleted, then posted this, so i assume you're talking about me since your sentences are like verbatim from my comments - lol. Gotta be slicker than than Fred.

You have a problem of seeing the difference between "reality" and "negativity". You can join the Browns fan base if you'd like! They are always positive. I mean that's what most of us are looking for actually, just a good time, not any bowl (or maybe a playoff win every 50 years). That's sarcasm by the way, I don't think realists care about how you want to be fan. Be happy or be sad about how our team plays, it doesn't affect how they play anyway lol.

You think there isn't any shadiness in a business that makes this much money? That's ridiculous, everyone is trying to cheat, and those that are getting away with it are winning championships. So maybe the NFL isn't fixed but the rules we think they play by, don't happen.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something isn't right about our free agency - reuben.ahmed - 03-11-2018, 12:53 PM