Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Front Office fooled the fans again...
(09-23-2019, 11:13 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: All of the items I mentioned were in yesterday's game alone.

I am just going off of the  history of the board when critiquing a HC, any issue is his responsibility as he is in charge of the team and teh coaching staff. At least, that is what I saw with ML every time he used a time out to these type of issues.

ZT had a bad coaching game yesterday and every week is making mistakes. The mistakes yesterday were critical and a big reason we lost the game in my humble opinion.

Fair take, and you're right, ultimately it falls on his shoulders. I didn't see anything in the Seattle game or the Bills game that cost us a win. Just my own opinion. I referred to all games because of the part in your post about "3 weeks".

I think there were some critical lapses on John Ross' part, (didn't even get a hand on a good throw that should have been a TD, for example), and some questionable calls at the worst possible moments. I felt Vigil got the fumble, Tate didn't really hold, and Brown was held on a play where he had Allen in his grasp and a lineman literally tackled him off of Josh. He broke free and winds up hitting a critical 1st down late in the game. I feel like we made some adjustments at the half that got Mixon going, and cleaned up some stuff on defense. The defense as a whole was cleaned up from the SF game.

As to Marvin, it was time. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Front Office fooled the fans again... - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-23-2019, 01:19 PM