Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you trust Zac with player overhaul too?
(10-02-2019, 10:46 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The jury is still out for me. I felt really good about a lot of the things he did in the offseason (some not so much). But I'm not feeling so hot about the results on the field, duh !

I'll reserve judgement for now, I'm sorta anxious to see how they respond and what they do with the rest of this already basically lost season.

The offseason was a trainwreck outside of a small amount of things.

-The Jonah Williams pick was great. Kind of a no brainer.
-The Sample pick in the 2nd Round was a reach. Yeah maybe teams need blocking TE's, but 2nd Round guys should be impact players. We see rookie TE's doing good things. Look at the guy from Buffalo that trucked 2 Bengals. Yeah he was picked way later than Sample.
-The rest of the draft was meh.

-Free agency was terrible. Bobby Hart for $21 million. He's WORSE than last year. Then they signed Dennard who may or may not play this year. Signed Eifert who is always injured. Then, Wynn, Webb, and guys like that. No quality upgrade at LB.

-Coaching we hired our 6th DC. We hired Turner who no other NFL Team would hire.

-Inexperience OC.

I struggle to call any of those moves good.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you trust Zac with player overhaul too? - THE PISTONS - 10-02-2019, 01:28 PM