Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyler Eifert's usage this year vs last year
(10-26-2019, 01:00 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: All of nfl fans know for real we do not stand a chance against the rams.they are going to kill us.I do not expect a point against them and Dalton will get sacked 5 times. someone please put Dalton on the bench,but it will not happen.Its just terrible to support the worse team in all of sports with no say so about anything.The best advice I can give anyone that reads this,is stay home and do not attend any games until they change the qb and the guy calling the plays.This group of players are just not good enough and it so shows. How come everytime I watch a game on the tube,everyone on the other teams are bigger,stronger,faster and just plain better coached than these horrible players.We need so many new and better players,its going to take a couple years to even compete. :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:

This is off topic...but why do you use spaces between words but not between punctuation and words?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyler Eifert's usage this year vs last year - rfaulk34 - 10-26-2019, 02:26 PM