Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need a defensive playmaker in the worst way.
(09-23-2020, 06:12 PM)J24 Wrote: 1.) We have had a Hall of Famer game changer on defense for the past decade and his name is Geno Atkins on defense. Vontaze was overrated as a player and more importantly as a leader.

2.) I would say we have 5 guys that can take over games anytime they want. 2 are much older now but still can get it done in Geno & Dunlap.
The other three though run hot & Cold.
1.) Bates- he showed how impactful he can be against the Chargers but then he lays an egg against the Browns.
2.) Lawson- one of the better pass rushers in the league. His only question is can he stay healthy.
3.) Jackson-  maybe the most frustrating player on the team? When he plays up to his billing he is all pro but he hasn't shown that enough.

3.) I think there is hope for ADG- he reminds me a lot like Devin Bush. Not sure about Wilson or Pratt though.

Are you describing the Bengals defense or the '85 Bears?

They can "take over games anytime they want".  Well, how come they don't want to do this more often?

Dunlap/Atkins Internal Monologue:  "I can take this game over.  I could do it right now if I want.  Nah, I think I'm good.  I'll get after it in a few weeks.  But for now I'm justy gonna chill and kinda go through the motions."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need a defensive playmaker in the worst way. - Wes Mantooth - 09-23-2020, 06:53 PM