Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Defenders Pass Completion Allowed Percentages
(12-08-2020, 10:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Our biggest issue is still the guard play.  Can't open rush lanes, and can't protect the QB.  You are correct though, sir (tips hat to Ed McMahon), that the pass rush (or lack thereof) is a very big need on this team.  I would put it right behind interior offensive line.  Call it need 1A.  And I would actually focus on the interior of the defensive line.  Getting Reader back will help, but we need depth at DT as Tupou and Wren are really just NTs.  

Watching Washington's defensive line, it is far from just Chase Young on the outside.  They quite possibly have the best interior defensive line in the league.  With Smith playing as well as he is, no one is going to want to play that team should they make the playoffs.  Just like when Seattle was heavily criticized as a 7-9 playoff team, only to knock off a heavily-favored Saints team.  

I know that Center isn't the issue as Guard, but what are your thoughts on Hopkins? He was a vast upgrade to Price at Center, but I think he's below average overall.

We have way bigger needs though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Defenders Pass Completion Allowed Percentages - THE PISTONS - 12-08-2020, 10:35 AM