Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We added Burrow, Green, Jonah, Reader, Spain, Vonn Bell, Tee Higgins, Wilson, and...
Let me surmise the Front Office's view...

"Season was cut short due to pandemic. No Preseason for a young HC. 1-9 in close games that a play here and play there could have easily flipped to 9-1. Injuries, more injuries than most teams to key players like star QB, OL. Team is in process of purging underperforming vets."

It goes much higher than Zac Taylor. I said this before, Taylor was a bold risk taken by Katie et al and I applaud the Front Office for going out of their comfort zone. Spending Record money, again out of their comfort zone. The risk did not work out. Taylor did not acquire the personnel to be successful. It looked like most of the assistants and coordinators were his choice. He made the wrong decisions. It happens. Nevertheless, Taylors youthful naivete and denial led to injuring his QB of the future. He is not the right person for the job.

Another year will be wasted. Another year off of JB contract. So maybe after 2021 season the Bengals make another change. Until they get football smart people in the organization, the cycle will repeat.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We added Burrow, Green, Jonah, Reader, Spain, Vonn Bell, Tee Higgins, Wilson, and... - psychdoctor - 12-11-2020, 07:34 PM