Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We added Burrow, Green, Jonah, Reader, Spain, Vonn Bell, Tee Higgins, Wilson, and...
(12-11-2020, 11:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Burrow missed 6.5 games. You really think we win 4-5 of them?

Lol @ the part about Taylor being part of 1 offseason. Flores coached in the same SB and had to deal with covid too. 8-4 this year!

To the first:
Washington, W
NYG, W
Dolphins, W
Dallas, W
Steelers, L
Texans, W
Ravens, ?

So... yeah. Yeah, I really think if JB was walking, that's how we would've ended the season. 4-5 wins, and who knows with the Ravens. I mean, hell, we almost beat the Giants and Dolphins without a quarterback. Those games would've been blowouts with Burrow. In our second game with the Ravens, we might've been able to hold our own.

@ the 1 offseason. 

Flores? 

Common, man! Flores can't even lead the AFC East where Belichick was sending players home trying to tank, and the Jets aren't even gassing up the busses any more. The Bills are at the top of that division. The Bills. Why? Because Belichick was sending players home trying to tank, and the Jets aren't even gassing up the busses any more.

Next season the Phins will be back to six wins when Belichick feels like trying and the Jets at least attempt to win a game.

Even if I'm wrong and they're on the way up, they should be. The Phins have been picking inside the top 13 for 4-out-of-5 drafts. So, yeah, Flores should have walked into a solid roster.

Which is the point. Zac (and probably whoever comes in to replace him in a year) is walking into a roster we're just now building because for years Merv tried to limp along with micro rebuilds instead of just saying "you guys suck, this ain't working." 2020 was the best draft we've had in years. But it's going to take 3-4 of those to build a team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We added Burrow, Green, Jonah, Reader, Spain, Vonn Bell, Tee Higgins, Wilson, and... - Benton - 12-11-2020, 11:48 PM