Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We added Burrow, Green, Jonah, Reader, Spain, Vonn Bell, Tee Higgins, Wilson, and...
(12-12-2020, 10:20 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We havent scored a point in the 3rd quarter in Week 7. I think with Burrow, we beat maybe Dallas.

I think Wash beats us. They're pass rush was getting home. They likely shut us down in the 2nd half.

Giants beat us.

Dolphins? They're 8-4 and Zac has never won a road game. They beat us.

Texans is a toss up, but I think we have trouble with Watson and lose.

One thing you're not factoring in is when our offense is bad the defense is good and vice versa. So the defense you're seeing without Burrow, would probably be giving up 35 points a game with him.

This team finds ways to lose.

Maybe. We gave up 35-37 in three of Burrow's 9.5 games.

On the other hand, we gave up 25 or less in five; 27 or less in six. Sooo..... we'd probably by giving up less. Especially given that most of those teams aren't scoring high. The Giants are averaging like 20 ppg, ahead of just the Jets (Yay Flores!) and Denver.  All the teams we would have faced are (outside of BAL and PIT) bottom half of scoring. As bad as our defense is, I don't think it would've been giving up 30+ points. I mean, this would've been about the easiest part of our schedule.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We added Burrow, Green, Jonah, Reader, Spain, Vonn Bell, Tee Higgins, Wilson, and... - Benton - 12-12-2020, 08:26 PM