Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-25-2019, 04:58 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Would love me some Christian Wilkins,or Andre Dillard,or Jonah Williams or Dexter Lawrence.I am not concerned about the two devin lbers.If the stoolers want one and have to go ahead of us to get one,please make them pay dearly for that.I think they are after Greedy Williams of LSU.I am not hyped up about the two linebackers all the nfl pundits are screaming about.they just want ratings.Pratt is super good,mack Wilson is very good and we have a couple dudes that have not had a chance to prove themselves in Jefferson and I think his name is Wilson.Any how we should not be worried about the two devins being gone.We should have our eyes on a linebacker in the third or forth.They are a ton of college teams out there that have extremely talented linebackers that have not even been spoke about and we will go get one.I do not want a linebacker at 11, I want Christain wilkins or dexter Lawrence or andre dillard or maybe johan Williams.I think the taylor guy is going to be gone ,but greg little could be our second round pick.I am pumped and I hate the stoolers,the browns and the dirty birds. intensely for sure.WHO-DEY ALL DAY.LOVE ALL YOU FANS ON HERE,ITS A BLAST FOR REAL ThumbsUp :andy:

I like the way you think Cowboy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - bfine32 - 04-25-2019, 05:24 PM