Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
Man, what do they do if Ford, McCoy, or Taylor is sitting there at 11? Would be awfully tempting to load up a position group that's been a weakness for 3 seasons. Not going to lie, linebacker situation aside, I'd be pretty stoked if we came out of rounds 1 and 2 with Jonah and Ford. That would be a crazy good rebuild of the right side of the line and set them up for the next half decade up front. It would more or less lay the foundation for the Zac Taylor era in the trenches.

Other guys I'd like are:
DreMont Jones
Parris Campbell
Mack Wilson
Vosean Joseph
AJ Brown
Greedy Williams

As for the LB situation, one factor to be considered is the remaining free agency options. Zach Brown and Jamie Collins are still on the street. Derron Lee is still likely to be cut or traded before the season. The Bengals have already missed out on the 2 guys that could have dramatically improved the group in the draft, through no fault of their own. I wouldn't draft for the need if there's a better rated player on the board. Way too many needs on this team to lock in on one spot.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - samhain - 04-26-2019, 01:25 AM