Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-27-2019, 12:23 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Same with me.  If only the experts had the same mindset!

Latest mock draft
#1 - #256  - Who knows?!  We can't see the future

2019 draft grades - Who knows?!  Won't know for 3-5 years!  Want to grade the 2014 draft?

Let's do the broadcast guys' jobs now.  This just in....the Bengals use their 2nd round pick on....who cares?!  We don't know anything!  He's a football player we think....could have gone at 1 overall or 256 overall for all we know.   Could be Tom Brady, could be Dan LeFevour.  We'll be back after this!

"Well Nate, I'll tell you his measurables are out of this world. His hands are .32mm longer than that other guys, and by God I'd bet that means something. I've also heard that in interviews with his neighbor's elderly landlord that he has been nothing short of an absolute gentleman every time they passed each other on the sidewalk. His favorite color is magenta and he loves a nice hot bath at the end of a long day, and he's a real blue chipper in my book. He does hate cats, though, so that's going to keep him out of the top 15 and away from teams like the Lions, Jaguars, and Bengals."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - NKURyan - 04-27-2019, 12:30 AM