Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-27-2019, 02:12 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Uhhh, right there?

lol. Words matter. When you say someone is in a "whiney mood" because "the guy you wanted didn't get taken", there's a very clear implication. 

There is no whiney or guy i wanted. Just the opinion that they took a guy in the 2nd that they could have taken in the 4th. 

Talk about rambling nonsense. Sheeesh.

Read it again, I didnt claim you named a specific player you wanted, which is what you said when I quoted you. I simply stated you clearly had guys you wanted and guys you didnt which is why we are here with you whining about the guy you clearly did not want. 

You have literally been every other reply in this thread for a couple hours whining about Sample so yea you are rambling.

Again boo hoo you think your rankings or any random sites rankings matter, they dont, the Bengals took the guy they wanted and you have no idea if he would have been around in 4 or even 3 for that matter. 

Maybe if you whine hard enough we can get a comp pick or something, keep it up champ.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - BobJones4980 - 04-27-2019, 04:12 AM