Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-27-2019, 07:57 AM)yang Wrote: Yeah, that is pretty much exactly the point.  They drafted for what they wanted with no idea of the players value and draft position.  It is impossible to claim he was slotted there and you got value.   I mean, we can get a blocking TE on the waiver wire or off the practice squad.  But even if he turns out to be a Kroft was that worth a 2nd?

There was soooo much talent on the board in the 2nd you want value and an impact player.  Many had Layne as the top rated corner in the draft.  The dude wowed at the combine with unreal verticals and speed.  He had production. He was young with room to grow.  And now he is in Pittsburgh and we have to face him the next decade.  And they show how a good team fixes as a defense.  They traded up and got a LB and fixed their secondary.  

We let Thornhill go has all pro safety potential.  There was tons of WR’s and the Ravens too Jaylen Edwards who sack Dalton for the next decade because lord knows he is cheap so we’ll keep him.

We gave up Drew Lock for this blocking TE.  

If anyone doesn't see how insane this pick was they are just a blind homer.

Everyone out there is calling it the worse pick of the draft.

LMAO....Lock must not be the boy wonder everyone thinks he is....Elway drafted him. LMAO

Seriously though....I don't get the hype. I watched him a few times, and I wasn't very impressed. In fact, he looked below average against Kentucky on his home field. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-27-2019, 09:00 AM