Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-27-2019, 12:34 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Yeah, me too. Still don’t like the pick, but I done bitching about it.  Bengals got 10 chances today to make their team better.

We got a new HC and coaching staff, then we say to change things to make them better. It is obvious 1st 2 picks were aimed at making a better offensive team starting on the trenches at OT and TE. I am no draft expert and I had never heard of him. But, now I know he was the number 1 TE blocking in college a year ago, I get the pick and understand where I think they are trying to go.

They had tons of great options, they Lock at QB for a possible QB of the future. They had WR's LB's of need. They have Irv Smith who has the name recognition just like Gresham had it over Gronk years ago.

I like the direction the offense is trying to go, improve the run blocking and run game and improve the pass blocking as well. The LB we anted slid to us in 3rd round also so it appears the Bengals are getting the guys they wanted thus far and now have 2 extra picks also.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 04-27-2019, 12:43 PM