Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-27-2019, 06:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Everyone is used to over a decade of “Marvin Lewis drafts” and from what I can tell, this standard is still in place. This is a Zac Taylor draft and he doesn’t draft anything like Marvin. Marvin wasn’t a bad coach with respect to the draft — but Zac has a new scheme in mind: Run the ball and stop the run. This iteration of the Bengals will look somewhat like 2009 but Joe Mixon is lots better than Cedric Benson.

Thanks man, i like some reality going on, this hate on our new Head Coach that hasn't even coached a game yet is getting WAY out of hand. This is a great Draft in my opinion at positions of need and Taylor is picking the players he needs for his system to succeed and get us wins and a Playoff win and possibly a Superbowl win that we have waited forever for.

People have certain preferences as far as players go i understand, but Taylor and company addressed our weaknesses. To act like they didn't and act like getting the best most versatile OT in college, the best blocking TE and one of the top Linebackers is not addressing our weaknesses is lunacy.

Some people need to pull their head out of their azz and understand what was wrong with our team here.

Taylor can see it, it was frustrating for years when Marv didn't see it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-27-2019, 07:00 PM