Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-27-2019, 07:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks man, i like some reality going on, this hate on our new Head Coach that hasn't even coached a game yet is getting WAY out of hand. This is a great Draft in my opinion at positions of need and Taylor is picking the players he needs for his system to succeed and get us wins and a Playoff win and possibly a Superbowl win that we have waited forever for.

People have certain preferences as far as players go i understand, but Taylor and company addressed our weaknesses. To act like they didn't and act like getting the best most versatile OT in college, the best blocking TE and one of the top Linebackers is not addressing our weaknesses is lunacy.

Some people need to pull their head out of their azz and understand what was wrong with our team here.

Taylor can see it, it was frustrating for years when Marv didn't see it.

I like the character of this coaching staff. It really shone through in the draft interviews, as well as in the character of our picks. This is about building talent, sure, but it's also about establishing an identity as a team and a culture as an organization. Props to Taylor. He knows exactly what he's doing, and I like it.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread*** - BURROWorBUST - 04-28-2019, 01:10 AM