Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Game 2 Thoughts
Chase Brown should be our bell cow

Somebody, anybody should be playing WR over Trent Irwin. Hell, Micheal Thomas is walking the streets

Giescki is good

We need to pick up a DT or 2.

Cordel Volson is getting better

JaMarr's head ain't right

We're going to be hard to beat once Tee gets back

Burrow is almost elite again
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 10:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Chase Brown should be our bell cow

Somebody, anybody should be playing WR over Trent Irwin. Hell, Micheal Thomas is walking the streets

Giescki is good

…and Zac still doesn’t know how to design or disguise a screen. We still can’t run anything to the outside. Zac still doesn’t know how to counter a blitz on third down. Yet another game where we wasted timeouts because we weren’t prepared after an official timeout. This team will never ever again be consistently competitive so long as Taylor’s calling the shots.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 11:09 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: …and Zac still doesn’t know how to design or disguise a screen.   We still can’t run anything to the outside.   Zac still doesn’t know how to counter a blitz on third down.  Yet another game where we wasted timeouts because we weren’t prepared after an official timeout.  This team will never ever again be consistently competitive so long as Taylor’s calling the shots.

I want what you drank.  Taking the Chiefs to the last play of the game to determine the W is.... well...... kinda competitive.  

source: I read about it in a book about it.
Reply/Quote
I hated to lose, but at least I was entertained today.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I like Gesicki but him and Yoshi can't have drops in big moments like they did today.

I think Chases head is as good as we can hope for after the offseason. Atleast he's buckling in to play the season.
Reply/Quote
Trey is a psycho killer

Chuck Drizzle can’t be the returner all season

Irwin needs to go back to his career in commercials

Reply/Quote
1. Want Moss to fight for tough yards. He shows how to fall forward for an extra 1-2 yards. Will Brown do the same?
2. Give Burton a couple weeks to show what he can do.
3. So is All.
4. Depends when Hill and Jenkins get healthy
5. True Dat
6. I agree
7. Fo sizzle
8. Elvis has not left the building yet
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 11:14 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: I want what you drank.  Taking the Chiefs to the last play of the game to determine the W is.... well...... kinda competitive.  

Key word: CONSISTENTLY
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 11:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: I hated to lose, but at least I was entertained today.

Yeah, if you were just an NFL fan tuning in and with no dog in the fight I imagine it was a damned entertaining game to watch.  
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 11:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Trey is a psycho killer

Chuck Drizzle can’t be the returner all season

Irwin needs to go back to his career in commercials

Trey made me wonder what I ever saw in Peneii's cousin. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Need both RB's to rotate. They bring different things to the running game..

When Higgins gets back, the WR room will be absolutely stacked.

How are BJ Hill and Rankins?

When will Murphy and Jackson be ready on the D-line?

Chiefs reffin'....again. They were just about as lucky as one can be.
Reply/Quote
On another note: Mixon having a rough night, playing a defense with a pulse.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 11:17 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I like Gesicki but him and Yoshi can't have drops in big moments like they did today.

I think Chases head is as good as we can hope for after the offseason. Atleast he's buckling in to play the season.

Chase needs to get the "Diva" bullshit kicked out of him. Sorry, that was chicken shit what he did.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2024, 12:02 AM)iowahwky4cinci Wrote: Need both RB's to rotate. They bring different things to the running game..

When Higgins gets back, the WR room will be absolutely stacked.

How are BJ Hill and Rankins?

When will Murphy and Jackson be ready on the D-line?

Chiefs reffin'....again. They were just about as lucky as one can be.

Our WR room will not be stacked. 12 targets to WR not named Chase.. 4 catches. Burton is likely the only nfl level starter outside of Higgins and Chase, but I guess he isn’t there yet. Hopefully he gets there asap. Iosivas has a role, but its niche.

This wr room is desperately missing a 3rd down chain mover in the slot.

Honestly, if we had tee, we might be 2-0.
Reply/Quote
We were in the hunt all day which was great. Shit the bed a few time though and it cost us.
Be nice to be half decent like that last week though, the hole wouldn’t be quite so deep now.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2024, 12:07 AM)iowahwky4cinci Wrote: On another note: Mixon having a rough night, playing a defense with a pulse.

Really bad night…he went out with an ankle injury after a hip drop

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
Clean up the unforced errors

Can’t wait to see if Mims can help the running game

Mike Lee may be the starting center sooner rather than later

DL’s current status is scary. Jenkins should be back next week. Jackson and Murphy won’t be back until week 5. Who knows with BJ and Rankins?

Kudos to Rankins for trying to go, knowing how much he was needed

Kudos to Carter and Tufele also. They hung in there

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 11:14 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: I want what you drank.  Taking the Chiefs to the last play of the game to determine the W is.... well...... kinda competitive.  

He said consistently.That means every game.
Reply/Quote
Game 2 thoughts.

Horrible disappointment as usual.  I swear the FO and coaching staff don't scheme up ways to win, they scheme up ways to plunge huge butcher knives into the hearts and souls of Bengals fans.  If you love to feel the emotional pain of tough losses, shit seasons, crap coaching and a dysfunctional FO then this is THE team to root for.

0-2 and unable to win in the first 2 games over six seasons.  1-11

Yay, we looked better, but an L is still a big fat L.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2024, 10:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Chase Brown should be our bell cow

Giescki is good

I agree, but must emphasize we need to emphasize the word "almost" regarding Burrow. 
Reply/Quote