Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0-5 86.9 when does the plug get pulled ?
(10-08-2019, 10:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Here you go

So tell me why that play was the difference in the game and not the dropped TD by Tate?

Two players make mistakes that cost the team a td, but only Dalton gets blamed.

And, of course the defense that gave up 266 rushing yards and 521 total yards bear no blame for the loss.  No, all the blame goes to our QB with 262 yards and a 107.6 rating because he missed one pass.

So no that I have posted reference it is your turn to explain why one play by Dalton was all that mattered.

Oh, i don't know, maybe because Eifert was open in the end zone and Tate was going to the ground as the ball hit his hands. There's no guarantee Tate makes it into the end zone, but Eifert was obviously already there. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 10:53 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You two are so cute when you get your squeal on.  I love the way you prove that you don't know what you are talking about.

Dalton was the first alternate.  He replaced Brady, not because Brady did not want to go to the Pro Bowl but because he was in the Super Bowl.

Keep up the good work guys.  Ignore facts and just keep repeating your made up opinions over and over again.  Throw in lots of personal insults and don't forget to use ALL CAPS when squealing.

You're right. Dalton was 7th alternate in 2014. Like i said, i get them mixed up sometimes. 

No shit. He was really the 7th alternate in 2014.

P.S. You are a silly boy

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2019, 10:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're full of it.

Speaking of putting words in people's mouths...why don't you go off somewhere and shit all over every other QB and the entire Bengals organization, except Dalton, by telling everyone how they (other QBs) have good Olines, receivers and running games while Dalton doesn't because his Oline is bad, he doesn't have a running game, his receivers drop passes and fumble the ball and his defense lets him down. 

Way to shit all over the organization you're a fan of, Fred.  Mellow

And so far...crickets from Fred. 

Why do you shit all over AJ Green for fumbling away Dalton's chance to lead a comeback against the Texans? Why do you shit all over Bullock for missing an easy FG? Why do you shit all over the defense for not holding leads and ties that Dalton gains? Why do you shit all over the Oline for not protecting him properly? Why do you shit all over the Bengals for not giving him a good running game? Why do you shit all over all the other QB who play better because they have so much more than Dalton?

Why do you shit all over your "favorite" team, Fred?

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 12:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And so far...crickets from Fred. 

Why do you shit all over AJ Green for fumbling away Dalton's chance to lead a comeback against the Texans? Why do you shit all over Bullock for missing an easy FG? Why do you shit all over the defense for not holding leads and ties that Dalton gains? Why do you shit all over the Oline for not protecting him properly? Why do you shit all over the Bengals for not giving him a good running game? Why do you shit all over all the other QB who play better because they have so much more than Dalton?

Why do you shit all over your "favorite" team, Fred?

Because I shit over all of them equally.  I just admitted that Dalton missed on a possible TD pass to Eifert Sunday.  I have lways admitted that he ha stunk it up in most of the playoff games.

The only people I have problems with are the ones who pick one play by Dalton and claim that is the reason we lost a game.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 12:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're right. Dalton was 7th alternate in 2014. Like i said, i get them mixed up sometimes. 

No shit. He was really the 7th alternate in 2014.

And that was when Green played a full season.  So thanks for proving my point.  

He did better in '16 when Green only played 9 games.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 10:30 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: plays poorly early, falls behind opponents regularly= long career with disproportionate amount of come back chances.

Wrong again.

Since 2011 Bengals are 19th in number of games that they trailed at some point.

So Dalton actually had FEWER than average comeback chances.  That is why thanks to Daltons great comeback skills the Bengals are tenth in winning percentage in games that they trailed since 2011.

It is sad that you have to keep making stuff up and claiming it is true.  Why not just embrace the truth.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 12:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh, i don't know, maybe because Eifert was open in the end zone and Tate was going to the ground as the ball hit his hands. There's no guarantee Tate makes it into the end zone, but Eifert was obviously already there. 

Eifert has dropped passes before, so there is no guarantee he would have scored even if Dalton threw the ball better.

BTW only 5 teams have more dropped passes than the Bengals this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 11:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe if “Mediocre Merv” was still here!

Maybe....maybe not, they're both part of it!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 11:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tate is a depth WR drafted in the 7th round who’s played in 11 games.

Dalton is the starting QB in his 9th season.

But I guess every player on the 53 should have the exact same level of accountability no matter the position, circumstances, or experience.

Yes they should all be held accountable for the mistakes they make.

when you are talking about the reasons we lose a game it does not matter when any player was drafted.  All that matters is what happened on the field that caused the loss.

This is getting silly.

I can just here the announcers now.  .  .  "That WR just dropped a pass, but I don't know who to blame until I look up how long the QB has been in the league."
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 01:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Eifert has dropped passes before, so there is no guarantee he would have scored even if Dalton threw the ball better.

Yep, let one go through his hands Monday....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 01:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And that was when Green played a full season.  So thanks for proving my point.  

He did better in '16 when Green only played 9 games.

Why do you shit all over AJ Green all the time?

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 02:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why do you shit all over AJ Green all the time?

So saying that Green is not the reason for all of Andy's success is "Shitting on Green".

This is getting silly.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 01:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Eifert has dropped passes before, so there is no guarantee he would have scored even if Dalton threw the ball better.

BTW only 5 teams have more dropped passes than the Bengals this year.

All of that's true. There are many reason's the Bengals have lost the last 3 years. Dalton is only part of it. He's not even been a disproportionate part of it. 

My reason for wanting him replaced is, i simply believe he's reached his potential and won't be able to take this team deep into the playoffs and possibly contend for a SB. Finley and Dolegala more than likely won't either. The Bengals could draft Tua and/or Lawrence and they probably won't be able to do it, since the FO doesn't do enough...or aren't able to pick the right players that compliment each other. 

Right now, in my opinion, replacing the QB is the easiest thing to do to see if this offense improves (mostly scoring-wise).

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 02:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is getting silly.

Not any more silly than you thinking i believe Dalton is the devil and the only reason for the Bengals woes. 

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 02:46 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not any more silly than you thinking i believe Dalton is the devil and the only reason for the Bengals woes. 

You actually tried to argue that Jacoby Brissets  18-29, 62.1%, 151 yds, 0 td, 1 int, 61.1 rating was better than Dalton's 27-38, 71.1%, 262 yds, 2 td, 0 int, 107.6.

When Dalton threw 4 tds in the first half of a prime time game against the #1 defense in the league you said it was not impressive because what really matters is performance in 4th quarter under pressure, but when Dalton goes 13-14 for 157 yards and two tds in the fourth quarter to bring his team back from 14 points down you said it was not impressive because he had played poorly earlier in the game.

You constantly ignore all other poor performances by other Bengal players to try and pin every loss on one  missed pass by Dalton.

You give credit for anything positive Dalton has ever achieved to other players on the team.

When I even mention that he made a Pro Bowl you lost your mind and started squealing about how he was the "11th alternate".

You are absolutely obsessed with trashing Dalton, and you go through the most convoluted, logic-twisting mental gymnastics to support your opinion.  You have the most posts in this thread and I would bet that is the same for every thread in this Dalton forum.

Anyone reading your posts would logically assume that you think Dalton is the devil and the only reason the Bengals lose.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 01:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wrong again.

Since 2011 Bengals are 19th in number of games that they trailed at some point.

So Dalton actually had FEWER than average comeback chances.  That is why thanks to Daltons great comeback skills the Bengals are tenth in winning percentage in games that they trailed since 2011.

It is sad that you have to keep making stuff up and claiming it is true.  Why not just embrace the truth.

I give up Dalton is the greatest QB of all time. He was MVP in 2017 when the team was 6-9-1. It has never been his fault we lost a game. If he had better teammates he would be on his way to his ninth Super Bowl. You and the rest of the Dalton gang wouldn't have had to miss all those circle jerks.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 03:53 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I give up Dalton is the greatest QB of all time. He was MVP in 2017 when the team was 6-9-1. It has never been his fault we lost a game. If he had better teammates he would be on his way to his ninth Super Bowl. You and the rest of the Dalton gang wouldn't have had to miss all those circle jerks.

Boy, somebody is a little too sensitive about being proven wrong.

LOL

Furthermore you don't know what you are talking about.  I have NEVER missed a circle jerk. 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 03:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You actually tried to argue that Jacoby Brissets  18-29, 62.1%, 151 yds, 0 td, 1 int, 61.1 rating was better than Dalton's 27-38, 71.1%, 262 yds, 2 td, 0 int, 107.6.

When Dalton threw 4 tds in the first half of a prime time game against the #1 defense in the league you said it was not impressive because what really matters is performance in 4th quarter under pressure, but when Dalton goes 13-14 for 157 yards and two tds in the fourth quarter to bring his team back from 14 points down you said it was not impressive because he had played poorly earlier in the game.

You constantly ignore all other poor performances by other Bengal players to try and pin every loss on one  missed pass by Dalton.

You give credit for anything positive Dalton has ever achieved to other players on the team.

When I even mention that he made a Pro Bowl you lost your mind and started squealing about how he was the "11th alternate".

You are absolutely obsessed with trashing Dalton, and you go through the most convoluted, logic-twisting mental gymnastics to support your opinion.  You have the most posts in this thread and I would bet that is the same for every thread in this Dalton forum.

Anyone reading your posts would logically assume that you think Dalton is the devil and the only reason the Bengals lose.

Yeah, i figured you'd bypass the rational discussion and focus on this.

BTW, i read about 4 words and i'm replying, so i didn't read this. 

Sayonara

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 04:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Boy, somebody is a little too sensitive about being proven wrong.

LOL

Furthermore you don't know what you are talking about.  I have NEVER missed a circle jerk. 

I knew you probably had a hand in it.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2019, 02:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes they should all be held accountable for the mistakes they make.

when you are talking about the reasons we lose a game it does not matter when any player was drafted.  All that matters is what happened on the field that caused the loss.

This is getting silly.

I can just here the announcers now.  .  .  "That WR just dropped a pass, but I don't know who to blame until I look up how long the QB has been in the league."

Yeah, you never hear announcers make excuses for rookies or chalk up mistakes to inexperience...

Talk about getting silly.

Reply/Quote