Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st TD this season
Brandon Lafell catches a 9 yard out route in the endzone..... nothing spectacular, business as usual.
Reply/Quote
#74 is an eligible receiver.

Fisher.
Reply/Quote
Pat Simms scoop and score.... followed by a fat man dance.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green on a 15 out route where the CB goes to tackle him and slides off his back, letting AJ tiptoe along the line before turning it upfield and take it to the endzone for 40+ yards.

Green has scored a TD against the Ravens in the last 5 straight games he has played against them.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 06:30 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: WJIII.

Pick 6.

Ohhh, I like this one.  Take Adam's job and never look back. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My honest opinion? AJ Green back corner of the end zone from the 12 yard line.

My "It's my man crush and I will do what I want" pick? FEJ!!! He strip-sacks Flaccid and tears the remaining 20 yards to the end zone, because it is the first offensive play of the game, and then spots me in the stands and throws a 50 yard bullet which I catch (rather beautifully) and hand to my old man. The Bengals see my reception and call me up for a tryout. Though they are amazed at the athletic prowess of this 48 year old man and after I dust John Ross in a race, they offer me a spot.

I politely decline, but accept the next best thing, no longer a "freebie", but an official scout for the Cincinnati Bengals. And my dad gets to watch the rest of the games with me from a luxury box with unlimited food and drinks.
Reply/Quote
Bullock recovers a botched field goal and runs untouched into the end zone.

Or hill on a short plunge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Since it's the Ravens it will probably be a bomb to AJ Wink
Reply/Quote
Gotta be Hill or Dalton. Dalton has the second-most rushing TDs by a QB since 2011 and Hill has been the Bengals' goal line threat.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 09:31 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: Since it's the Ravens it will probably be a bomb to AJ Wink

You're assuming the first TD happens in the first game Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Boyd, Quick slack. 6 yards.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 06:42 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: AJ Green on a 15 out route where the CB goes to tackle him and slides off his back, letting AJ tiptoe along the line before turning it upfield and take it to the endzone for 40+ yards.

Green has scored a TD against the Ravens in the last 5 straight games he has played against them.

Now THESE are the TLL golden posts we need more of!

Anyways, Gio-van with the score, not sure how.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
LaFell on a crossing route after a fake to Eifert on a fade.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 09:32 AM)ochocincos Wrote: You're assuming the first TD happens in the first game Ninja

daaaaaang. there will be great sorrow on this board if a TD isn't scored  LMAO LMAO LMAO
Reply/Quote
Red Zone Post Route to Josh Malone.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 08:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: My honest opinion?  AJ Green back corner of the end zone from the 12 yard line.

My "It's my man crush and I will do what I want" pick?  FEJ!!!  He strip-sacks Flaccid and tears the remaining 20 yards to the end zone, because it is the first offensive play of the game, and then spots me in the stands and throws a 50 yard bullet which I catch (rather beautifully) and hand to my old man.  The Bengals see my reception and call me up for a tryout.  Though they are amazed at the athletic prowess of this 48 year old man and after I dust John Ross in a race, they offer me a spot.

I politely decline, but accept the next best thing, no longer a "freebie", but an official scout for the Cincinnati Bengals.  And my dad gets to watch the rest of the games with me from a luxury box with unlimited food and drinks.
Wow! Your delusional imagination is almost as good as mine.. See, if I caught that ball they'd erect a 75 foot golden statue of me on the 50 yardline.. That doesn't even include the 50 mile long parade in my honor after the game.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 09:43 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Boyd, Quick slack. 6 yards.

This what I was going to say too,

Except, 5 yd slant 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 09:09 PM)grampahol Wrote: Andre Smith as he picks up a fumble recovery,  loses his jersey and pads and his man tities scare the livin lovin bejesus out of everyone  so NOBODY wants anything to do with tackling that!  It goes down as the single greatest play in NFL history and is banned from national broadcasts for the children..

Yes and the NFL would suspend him for 6 games for unsportsman like conduct, to much goo on the field....
Reply/Quote
Hill
Reply/Quote
Hill will be tackled at the 5, but he'll lateral it to Ogbuehi, who will high step 5 yards into the end zone.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote