Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st TD this season
Based on recent history, I'm going to say Jeremy Hill on a short run.

I'd say Eifert, but we usually stick with dinky short throws early.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
To those saying Gio or Boyd...

Gio has 1 TD reception in the last 2 seasons and 88 catches. He has 5 total scores on 333 total touches during that span.
Boyd caught 1 TD in 54 catches last year.

I guess either would be a nice surprise. Not likely though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 04:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Based on recent history, I'm going to say Jeremy Hill on a short run.

I'd say Eifert, but we usually stick with dinky short throws early.

AJ Green on a 70 yard bomb.  AJ eats Ravens for lunch.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Hill on a short TD run is the most likely or Eifert in the Red Zone.

Mixon and Green set it up.
Reply/Quote
3rd down and 8 from the Ravens 42. Dalton drops back, Ravens blitzing. Mixon gets a chip block on LBer then peels off into the flat. Boling and Kroft sneak out wide, Dalton rainbows it over rush, Mixon grabs it cuts back inside and streaks to the end zone !

Bank on it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Eifert and the back of the end zone from the redzone
Reply/Quote
I'd LOVE to see Mixon break a 35+-yard TD but will likely be Hill on a short-yardage plunge.

I'd also settle for a deep pass to AJ because I think that would get the team and fan base excited.
Reply/Quote
Eifert on a crossing pattern in the back of the endzone.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 08:12 PM)treee Wrote: Eifert and the back of the end zone from the redzone

Damn you treee, you beat me to it.

Regardless, you can cement treee and my predictions as sure-fires. 
Reply/Quote
I'll follow along and day Eifert in the back of the end zone.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Malone on a reverse end around. That's right, pretty bold guess but I'm sticking to it.
Reply/Quote
Dalton on a 99 yard scramble on the first offensive play from scrimmage.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 11:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: Dalton on a 99 yard scramble on the first offensive play from scrimmage.

[Image: brooks-reed-sucking-oxygen-houston-seatt...231&crop=1]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 11:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: brooks-reed-sucking-oxygen-houston-seatt...231&crop=1]

Lol damn, sure that's oxygen coming out of that mask?
Reply/Quote
I'll just go with the probabilty,and green is our most reliable weapon for now.
Reply/Quote
In the midst of stinking up the place, Flacco throws a pick 6 early in the 2nd qtr. Take your pick on who gets it.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2017, 10:47 AM)BMK Wrote: In the midst of stinking up the place, Flacco throws a pick 6  early in the 2nd qtr. Take your pick on who gets it.

Well...we do OWN Flacco. Plus he's been injured and will be working with new receivers.
Reply/Quote
first score is a defensive TD, why not

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see Geno Atkins run back a fumble

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 06:28 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: first score is a defensive TD, why not

That would be pretty awesome.  Make the offense's job that much easier.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote