Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st TD this season
Hill on short TD run.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2017, 01:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Well...we do OWN Flacco. Plus he's been injured and will be working with new receivers.

He IS pretty bad against the Bengals.

Career vs Bengals:
61.07% completion
208.1 yards/gm
6.12 YPA
.76 TD/INT ratio
72.6 QB Rating

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 11:30 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He IS pretty bad against the Bengals.

Career vs Bengals:
61.07% completion
208.1 yards/gm
6.12 YPA
.76 TD/INT ratio
72.6 QB Rating

And Flacco is starting correct?

Liking the odds of going 1-0. Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2017, 06:28 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: I'd love to see Geno Atkins run back a fumble

I like that, Dunlap or Willis with the strip sack and Geno humming down the sidelines...
Reply/Quote
John Ross on an end around to go 24 yards for the TD.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
It will be Jeremy Hill. Mark my words!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 09:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Giovani Bernard on a bubble screen pass in the Red Zone.  In week two.

I BLAME THIS GUY!

(thought about this thread all game lol)
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 09:32 AM)ochocincos Wrote: You're assuming the first TD happens in the first game Ninja

Called it (sadly)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Nobody
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
1st TD this season might not be till week 4. Primetime game next means ultra bad Andy will show up...which means a worse performance than today.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:52 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: 1st TD this season might not be till week 4. Primetime game next means ultra bad Andy will show up...which means a worse performance than today.

Sad but true - Texans come in pissed and then we go to Green Bay for a shellacking.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 08:52 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: 1st TD this season might not be till week 4. Primetime game next means ultra bad Andy will show up...which means a worse performance than today.

Dalton has a 90.4 passer rating in his last 9 prime-time games. Plus he only has 1 game worse than the one we just saw. That said...It is the Texans and JJ Watt/Clowney in prime time. It will probably get real ugly, real fast.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dalton has a 90.4 passer rating in his last 9 prime-time games. Plus he only has 1 game worse than the one we just saw. That said...It is the Texans and JJ Watt/Clowney in prime time. It will probably get real ugly, real fast.

It's gonna be ugly I'd bet. JJ Watt and Co. will have a field day on this O-line ! We'll not be able to establish the run and have no time to throw.

The first TD could be a ways off
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dalton has a 90.4 passer rating in his last 9 prime-time games. Plus he only has 1 game worse than the one we just saw. That said...It is the Texans and JJ Watt/Clowney in prime time. It will probably get real ugly, real fast.

I just look at what happened today and then see the Texans at 0-1 as well and think, which team has the better chance of taking the loss and rebounding from it with could coaching and improved play. And sadly, I can't think of any reason to believe that Marvin will get the team ready on a short week, that the O-line will get it together on a short week and that Dalton will make better and quicker decisions on a short week.

Thankfully it won't ruin an entire Sunday like today's crapfest did.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's gonna be ugly I'd bet. JJ Watt and Co. will have a field day on this O-line ! We'll not be able to establish the run and have no time to throw.

The first TD could be a ways off

I feel the need to pray for Andys well being. You can tell he has zero confidence in this line. They'll score the next game but this really could get ugly if things don't go just right for them running the ball and keeping out of long down and distance. Two premier pass rushers vs two shaky tackles? Nervous
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 10:08 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I feel the need to pray for Andys well being. You can tell he has zero confidence in this line. They'll score the next game but this really could get ugly if things don't go just right for them running the ball and keeping out of long down and distance. Two premier pass rushers vs two shaky tackles? Nervous

Taps, taps, lights out......
Reply/Quote
...will be on accident.
Reply/Quote
It will be week 3
Reply/Quote
[Image: screen-shot-2015-06-09-at-10-09-21-am.png?w=1000]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 10:08 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I feel the need to pray for Andys well being. You can tell he has zero confidence in this line. They'll score the next game but this really could get ugly if things don't go just right for them running the ball and keeping out of long down and distance. Two premier pass rushers vs two shaky tackles? Nervous

I really dont see us getting a TD against the Texans. Their D is a lot better than a banged up Ravens D. Hell this game might be worse if thats even possible. This will be a typical Prime time shit show as usual. Its Prime Time, Short Week, against Houston, Most likely a rookie QB, yea this is a loss.
Reply/Quote