Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Important Days
(03-31-2021, 11:42 AM)Au165 Wrote: Marshall may have snuck into the bottom of the 1st with that time.

That LSU offense was truly ridiculous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 11:04 AM)Au165 Wrote: Pitts just measured the largest wingspan of a TE in the last 20 years.
And you throw in a decent vertical and JBs ability to place 
The ball only where his  target can go up and get it.
I tell ya right now the rest of AFC North does not want
The Bengals to draft Kyle Pitts.
There isnt a CB in the North that can cover Pitts one on one
Not Haden, Ward, Humphries, Sutton
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 11:47 AM)impactplaya Wrote: And you throw in a decent vertical and JBs ability to place 
The ball only where his  target can go up and get it.
I tell ya right now the rest of AFC North does not want
The Bengals to draft Kyle Pitts.
There isnt a CB in the North that can cover Pitts one on one
Not Haden, Ward, Humphries, Sutton

I think AFC North will be more excited knowing they will still be dominating our line and pressuring and sacking Burrow.. especially Ravens and Steelers... I prefer not to relive that so pass on the porsche  Pitts/Chase and pick the volvo Sewell/Slater. 
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 10:53 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Chase just did a 41" vertical jump

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 11:04 AM)Au165 Wrote: Pitts just measured the largest wingspan of a TE in the last 20 years.

He also ran a 4.46 40 the other day.  The dude is a freak of nature.
Reply/Quote
So yeah. Chase vs Pitts at #5.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I don’t envy Duke Tobin having to make this decision. Lol

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 11:51 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I think AFC North will be more excited knowing they will still be dominating our line and pressuring and sacking Burrow.. especially Ravens and Steelers... I prefer not to relive that so pass on the porsche  Pitts/Chase and pick the volvo Sewell/Slater. 

So your saying Penei Sewell is the only OT in this draft
That can help the Bengals oline. ??
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 11:55 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: He also ran a 4.46 40 the other day.  The dude is a freak of nature.

Height - 6'5.5"
Weight - 245 lbs
Hands - 10.625"
Wingspan - 83.375"
Arm Length - 34"

While Chase's Pro Day has also been elite, it's going to be hard to convince me to skip on Pitts if he's "close" to Chase's 40, shuttle, and 10-yard split.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
This thread makes me giddy. Chase, Pitts, or Sewell as the pick: I am resolved to not be critical and complain, but rather enjoy that the Bengals hopefully drafted a star that is going to help Burrow win games.*

*After Zac has started the season 0-9, I reserve the right to ***** & moan about the first round pick with the benefit of hindsight.
Reply/Quote
It's looking extremely hard for the Bengals to mess this up this year, lol.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 12:25 PM)yang Wrote: It's looking extremely hard for the Bengals to mess this up this year, lol.

and .... then the Pats call and the Bengals trade back to 15 and none of the 3 are taken.... Just sayn..
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 12:25 PM)yang Wrote: It's looking extremely hard for the Bengals to mess this up this year, lol.

"Hold my Wendy's Value Meal 4pc nuggets." - Mike Brown

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Pitts unofficial 40 today : 4.44
Reply/Quote
Chase absolutely destroyed his pro day. I am completely all in on this guy.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 12:28 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: Pitts unofficial 40 today : 4.44

Yep. And Chase with unofficial 4.38.

You really can't go wrong with either guy. It all comes down to what you are looking for. Do you want more traditional WR who is shorter but really fast, physical, and explosive? Or do you want a slightly less explosive but much taller/bigger guy who can play both TE and WR?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 12:52 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep. And Chase with unofficial 4.38.

You really can't go wrong with either guy. It all comes down to what you are looking for. Do you want more traditional WR who is shorter but really fast, physical, and explosive? Or do you want a slightly less explosive but much taller/bigger guy who can play both TE and WR?

OR do you want the left tackle that'll protect your franchise QB's blind side from TJ Watt, Myles Garrett, and Matt Judon and whomever comes after them for the next 15 years?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 12:52 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep. And Chase with unofficial 4.38.

You can draft Kyle Pitts and still get a explosive WR in the later RDs. Its a deeper WR draft. There arent any TEs put together 
Like Pitts in this draft. You go with rarer specimen.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are likely to be on the clock with at the very least 2 of the 3. All three of these guys are special and can't really go wrong with any of them.

What's really crazy is none of them are finished products.... they can still get better.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I always find it funny when scouts go crazy over how good or bad a players numbers are. I’m not a scout but I feel like the most important thing is what the player puts on tape versus other top players and opponents. Also there work ethic and what there coaches say about there character. DK Metcalf had a slower 3 cone drill than Tom Brady and John Ross had the fastest 40 time. Got scouts going crazy when a quarterback can throw the ball 70 yards in shorts and the film shows they can’t read a defense and have no accuracy. I expect guys like Pitts ,Chase and Sewell to put up freaky physical stats and if they don’t I just care if they can play football.
Reply/Quote