Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 playoff game
They just played the 2015 wild card game vs the Steelers... still can't understand all the terrible calls on us and that messy ending..

SMH...
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 05:15 PM)OandB Wrote: They just played the 2015 wild card game vs the Steelers... still can't understand all the terrible calls on us and that messy ending..

SMH...

If only the great AJ McCarron had been able to lead the offense to even 3 points in the first 3 quarters smh
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WHY!?

If I had to choose between re-watching that game or letting Chuck Norris kick he in the junk with steel-toed boots. I'm going with the kick.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Wow, do you also re-watch the 1st and goal series from the 1st Superbowl loss, the final 2 minutes of the 2nd Superbowl loss, the play where Carson gets his knee destroyed by Kimo, and other such atrocities on a regular basis?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
That’s when I gave up on Marv. He should have been fired after that. Mostly for failing to win a playoff game, again, but the Steeler aspect and loss of control was just extra.
Reply/Quote
At least Dalton didn’t fumble by diving forward for xtra yards that game.
Reply/Quote
I can watch ONE play from that playoff game: The touchdown pass from AJ McCarron to AJ Green.
Reply/Quote
Man, I don't think I could re-watch that game.

Which brings me to this: What classic Bengals games with positive outcomes do we have to watch? The Freezer Bowl? The last playoff win over Houston in 1991?
Reply/Quote
Why not just watch the entire 2017 Reds season? Now THAT was something to behold..  Sick
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Why the hell would anyone rewatch that game? From our sloppy play at the end to the refs handing the game to the Steelers, that's one of the worst games of the Marvin era.
Reply/Quote
Your a glutton for punishment. That game is terrifying to watch. I was on cloud nine for the first time in years until the end.

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 06:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WHY!?

If I had to choose between re-watching that game or letting Chuck Norris kick he in the junk with steel-toed boots. I'm going with the kick.

Exactly.   I thought the worst I ever felt about a Bengals game was when Leon Hall tipped a 4th down prayer right in to the arms of a Denver WR who ran 60 yards for a game-winning TD.  This was worse....much worse. 
Reply/Quote
I almost quit this team forever because of that he. Why would you rewatch it? I've never felt so humiliated to be a Bengals fan as I did after that game.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 08:19 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: That’s when I gave up on Marv. He should have been fired after that. Mostly for failing to win a playoff game, again, but the Steeler aspect and loss of control was just extra.

This is when I gave up on Marvin.... 2006, up 28-7 half time against the chargers..... he lost. Spotted 21 points and only 1 half to play, with a TON of talent and 2006 rules.... and MFer LOST. THAT is when I realized who Marvin was as a coach and that he didn't have it in him.

Reply/Quote
That game confirmed for me that there is a hex upon this org.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Should have cut Burfict and Pac-Man, and fired marv immediately after the post game press conference. An absolute f****** disgrace
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2019, 09:41 AM)PDub80 Wrote: This is when I gave up on Marvin.... 2006, up 28-7 half time against the chargers..... he lost. Spotted 21 points and only 1 half to play, with a TON of talent and 2006 rules.... and MFer LOST. THAT is when I realized who Marvin was as a coach and that he didn't have it in him.

somehow you don't include 2006 was also a year we lead the league in IR.....     Losing 5 players in week 2 alone
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, do you also re-watch the 1st and goal series from the 1st Superbowl loss, the final 2 minutes of the 2nd Superbowl loss, the play where Carson gets his knee destroyed by Kimo, and other such atrocities on a regular basis?

I would, but NFL network played the 2015 wildcard game... 
Reply/Quote
I propose that any further threads started about that game result in permanent bans from the board.
Reply/Quote
I turned the game off and started celebrating with 45 seconds to go. What's all the wining about!?!?
Reply/Quote