Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
2016 PnR Fantasy League
With just over a month until the season starts, its probably time to start tallying who's playing this year. I'm still in (assuming I have a spot reserved from playing last year).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-26-2017, 01:04 AM)treee Wrote: With just over a month until the season starts, its probably time to start tallying who's playing this year. I'm still in (assuming I have a spot reserved from playing last year).

I would still take a spot if there happens to be one.
In as well.
If we're continuing the league from last year, I'll join in again.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

the league auto renewed. These are the teams that are currently in:

Myself, SSF, Mike M, Bfine, Trree, Johnny, Roto, 6andCounting, CKwi88, and Vas. There's one more who I think is Benton. The last is my friend who doesn't post here (he's a Bengals fan who would post on the old forums) so I'm gonna kick him for Hollodero.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-26-2017, 02:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: the league auto renewed. These are the teams that are currently in:

Myself, SSF, Mike M, Bfine, Trree, Johnny, Roto, 6andCounting, CKwi88, and Vas. There's one more who I think is Benton. The last is my friend who doesn't post here (he's a Bengals fan who would post on the old forums) so I'm gonna kick him for Hollodero.

I was in last year. If we end up with a member needing a spot, they can have mine. I know that would mean you guys wouldn't all get an easy win, but you can manage. LOL
(07-26-2017, 02:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: the league auto renewed. These are the teams that are currently in:

---I don't want to be responsible for kicking your friend out. If he wants to play, I'd say he should have preference.
I guess I was kicked out of the league last year lol.

If there is room or if there is enough interest to start another league I would be happy to put it together or join.
(07-26-2017, 03:14 PM)hollodero Wrote: ---I don't want to be responsible for kicking your friend out. If he wants to play, I'd say he should have preference.

Don't worry about him

Yep.... in.
ThumbsUp
i'm still in
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Same setup?
How does Sunday September 3rd sound for the draft? Figured around 7 or 8?

(08-12-2017, 11:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How does Sunday September 3rd sound for the draft? Figured around 7 or 8?

This is good with me.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(08-12-2017, 11:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How does Sunday September 3rd sound for the draft? Figured around 7 or 8?
I'll have to auto-draft.
I get up at 2am, for work.
No biggie though.
I only had like 2 of my drafted players left on my team at the end of the season, anyway.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
(08-14-2017, 08:12 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'll have to auto-draft.
I get up at 2am, for work.
No biggie though.
I only had like 2 of my drafted players left on my team at the end of the season, anyway.

Does an earlier time work better?

Good with me. Earlier that day is good as well, just around noon your time (12-14) wouldn't work.
If there's still an opening, I'd be interesting in joining the league.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-17-2017, 01:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If there's still an opening, I'd be interesting in joining the league.

Since this is just for fun and nothing serious, let's open it up to two more so we can get PhilHos in. Do we have 1 more taker?

(08-14-2017, 09:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Does an earlier time work better?
Definitely!!
I'm good with anything that wraps up by 6pm EDT.