Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2016 Training Camp Thread
(07-31-2016, 09:16 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Boyd being named player of the day, for the second day in a row, is pretty encouraging. 

Smith was player of the day yesterday.... Boyd was involved in the play of the day....
Reply/Quote
Been seeing a lot of good things from Boyd. Great footwork and nice hands. He's had the most impressive camp thus far.

Kumerow has also been doing really well. Making tough catches and seems to be finding spots in zone to get open.

Haven't seen nor heard anything about LaFell.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Chris Lewis Harris had the play of the day...

Must have been a slow day Ninja

But really its amazing how long this guy has been around without contributing beyond ST here and there lol.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 09:14 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Bodine has a history of making guys seem unmovable.. Ninja

Hilarious

This made me chuckle.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 11:02 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Chris Lewis Harris had the play of the day...

Must have been a slow day Ninja

But really its amazing how long this guy has been around without contributing beyond ST here and there lol.

That is actually impressive. not many guys stay around this long without doing more. I think they are just really comfortable with him as the last CB and contributing on Special Teams. I mean I doubt he is the worst 5th/6th CB in the league
Reply/Quote
I just read James Wright has passed his physical and can start practicing today. I am not sure he can make this team healthy and not sure he is 100% yet.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
From yesterday, Billings pulling rook duty.  Smirk 

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 04:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: From yesterday, Billings pulling rook duty.  Smirk 

Appropriate rookie hazing.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 10:49 AM)Au165 Wrote: That is actually impressive. not many guys stay around this long without doing more. I think they are just really comfortable with him as the last CB and contributing on Special Teams. I mean I doubt he is the worst 5th/6th CB in the league

Chris Lewis-Harris is better than most people think.

I rewatched the playoff game and he was in for Kirkpatrick for a good chunk of the end game and held his own against Brown well. 

I'm pretty excited about our DB depth and as long as we stay healthy think we could possibly have one of the best in the league.
[Image: ferris-quote.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 04:35 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Appropriate rookie hazing.

Judging by his load, I'd say that he's at least caught the attention of 4 of his teammates.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I watched the Alex Erickson highlight reel since Lap was saying he was having a good camp.

This kid might make some noise in preseason, I like the energy he has on the tape.

That being said, I don't expect him to make the 53, but I'm interested to see how he does in preseason.
Reply/Quote
Shaw with the pick today. Hopefully this signals an improved secondary and nothing more....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 09:16 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Boyd being named player of the day, for the second day ind a row, is pretty encouraging. 

This is good news

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 08:39 PM)jj22 Wrote: Shaw with the pick today. Hopefully this signals an improved secondary and nothing more....

Dalton has been throwing picks left and right. His body language in the video though.

I got a bad feeling about this ,really.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 08:47 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Dalton has been throwing picks left and right. His body language in the video though.

I got a bad feeling about this ,really.

You seem easily spooked.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 08:48 PM)McC Wrote: You seem easily spooked.

Watch it.
Reply/Quote
Hell, look at the throw.

Just who was he throwing to?
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 08:51 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Hell, look at the throw.

Just who was he throwing to?

It's August. Talk to me in September.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 09:00 PM)McC Wrote: It's August. Talk to me in September.

He's had three practices. Plus Tom House.

Plenty of time.
Reply/Quote