Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 regular season schedule to be released tomorrow 4/14/16
Just as a reminder the opponents are already known.....

Home Games - Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Miami, Denver, Philadelphia and Washington (October 30 in London)

Road Games - Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New England, NY Jets, Houston, Dallas, NY Giants

I generally do not care about how many prime time games, etc. but it would be cool to see the Bengals play their road game at Dallas on Thanksgiving Day. I would definitely make the trip if that were the case.
Reply/Quote
Watch. Week 4 prime time game against the Steelers
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 04:01 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Watch. Week 4 prime time game against the Steelers

I think the NFL will wait for matchup #1 with the Steelers. They'll want Burfict to knock off some rust and be 100% for that game. That way we he can fully villified during pre game coverage. The 2nd game will be a Sunday night game late in the season. Battle for the AFC North in primetime or they can pull it if one team is sucking it up.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 01:48 PM)Benton Wrote: They could always give us the Steelers at the start and schedule Browns and Ravens both after week 8.

The battle for Ohio isn't big TV out of Ohio.....Steelers/ Bengals are play-off teams with the soap opera/ TV wrestling to rake in TV viewers besides Ohio. ....Look for them to meet in Week 16 or Week 17.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Rumor: Week 1 @ NYJ. If this is true it's seriously comical.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 07:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Rumor: Week 1 @ NYJ. If this is true it's seriously comical.

How is it comical at all?

15th year since September 11th. Sunday night game. Makes complete sense.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 07:22 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: How is it comical at all?

15th year since September 11th. Sunday night game. Makes complete sense.

Away again.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 02:11 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I saying Browns 1st week at home and  the Steelers and Bengals do not play in prime time... that is my guess
No way in hell they'd pin two small-market teams against each other in week one, especially with us being a contender and the Browns being the Browns.

I'd love it, though, to give us confidence as we welcome their new QB to the NFL  ThumbsUp
(04-14-2016, 07:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Away again.

It's typical, not comical.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There is absolutely no way the NFL lets the Steelers and Bengals play without Vontaze Burfict. 

Hahaha. You were joking right. Or forgot the Steelers were the commishioners team. Ya know the guy who handed down the suspension. I knew they would get one in there.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 08:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No way in hell they'd pin two small-market teams against each other in week one, especially with us being a contender and the Browns being the Browns.

I'd love it, though, to give us confidence as we welcome their new QB to the NFL  ThumbsUp

It's typical, not comical.

I was not even close..lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote