Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Schedule
So the schedule will be released at 8pm ET tonight. However, there's all sorts of leaks coming out.

As of right now, the Bengals are supposed to host the Texans week 2 for TNF.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Which more than likely means yet another season opener on the road. Seems about right.

Reply/Quote
I wonder if you guys will play us in week 1 in GB in the opener. Wait just seen a headline we host Seattle in week 1 so that's out.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 04:36 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Which more than likely means yet another season opener on the road.  Seems about right.

That doesnt mean anything. You can play two games at home in consecutive weeks. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 04:43 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: That doesnt mean anything. You can play two games at home in consecutive weeks. 

You're kidding! Thanks for the insight and newfound hope!

Reply/Quote
I want to see the Bengals get off to a fast start like 6-0 or something. I hope to see the Steelers collapse giving you guys more of a chance to win that division.
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing a TOUGH game on the road week 1 and then the short week for week 2 is in our future.

Reply/Quote
I predict a 11-4-1 season for the Bengals. They will end with one tie but with a new and improved O line they will be back.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 04:51 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I predict a 11-4-1 season for the Bengals. They will end with one tie but with a new and improved O line they will be back.

New and improved O line? They are missing their two best players on the O line from last year. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
December 10th Bears @ Bengals
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
Packers schedule seems to be leaking...saw a tweet we play them week 3 9/24 a 4:30 game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Rumors are coming out that we have a home game on Christmas Eve. 
Reply/Quote
Ravens at Bengals week1

Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 04:42 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I wonder if you guys will play us in week 1 in GB in the opener. Wait just seen a headline we host Seattle in week 1 so that's out.

WEEK 3 - Packers vs Bengals 4:25pm
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2017, 09:05 PM)pally Wrote: Ravens at Bengals week1

Sweet! We finally get a home opener.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bengals get a Monday night game against the Steelers, December 4th.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
MNF week 13...home vs Steelers

close the season at Baltimore

Reply/Quote
Schduele

Ravens
Texans PRIME
@Packers
@Browns
Bills
Bye
@Steelers
Colts
@Jags
@Titans
@Broncos
Browns
Steelers PRIME
Bears
@Vikings
Lions
@Ravens
Reply/Quote
Not a bad schedule. I can see us getting 10 wins.
Reply/Quote
3 straight away games (Jacksonville, Tennessee, Denver) then 3 straight home games (Cleveland, Pittsburgh (MNF), Chicago)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote