Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Schedule!
Wow. From Week 5 till Week 10 only ONE away game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks like 6 wins at the most. 2 of them against Cleveland.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:08 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Start with 3 of 4 on the road and end with 3 of 4 on the road.

Doesn’t look that bad to me. One is the Colts and another the Browns. Too subpar teams and they are both extremely close geographically speaking. Lone west coast game is right between two home games where the west coast teams have to come to us.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:11 PM)Takedown Wrote: Everyone can finally chill on the “I bet we’ll play the Steelers twice in the first four weeks cause Burfict is suspended!” Lol

Ok Mr Goodell, sorry we complained until you gave in and didn’t schedule them during the annual Burfict suspension.
Reply/Quote
It's going to be a tough year. Who thought it would be a good idea to play the Colts in back to back weeks?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:09 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Wow! Mid season bye and no Pittsburgh during the Burfict suspension?! What in the world is going on with the NFL schedule makers?!

I wouldn't say this is evidence the fix isn't on.  The NFL is still going to make sure the Steelers beat us, not by making us play them twice during Burfict's suspension, but by making sure Burfict DOES play against them so they can flag him for numerous game-breaking penalties that he didn't commit.

And if you don't buy that, then they want to make sure we play the Steelers while Burfict is able to play so they can cheap shot him and end his career.  Basically, there just isn't anything the NFL can do that can't be spun into them stacking the deck against us.
Reply/Quote
Only ONE primetime game?

I thought every team got a Thursday and a Monday night game?
Reply/Quote
The Bengals finish in Pittsburgh...That could end up being a great game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Only two games that aren’t 1:00 starts. A few years ago I woulda been disappointed, but the older I get the more I look forward to the good ol’ 1 pm start times. Prime time games just mess with my schedule and then I’m bored on Sunday afternoon...I’m really liking this schedule
Reply/Quote
Ill be honest, im hyped about this schedule. Woulda been alot better if pitt was in prime time week 6 but i like this schedule
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:04 PM)Domata94 Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2018/REG/BENGALS

1 - @Colts
2 - Ravens (Thursday prime time)
3 - @Panthers
4 - @Falcons
5 - Dolphins
6 - Steelers
7 - @Chiefs
8 - Buccaneers
9 - Bye
10 - Saints
11 - @Ravens
12 - Browns
13 - Broncos
14 - @Chargers
15 - Raiders
16 - @Browns
17 - @Steelers

They just said that, since the NFL adapted the 16 game season 22(?) years ago, only 2% of teams that have started 1-3 have made the playoffs, so we need to win at least 2 games in that brutal opening stretch.  

We need to go into Indy with guns blazing and light up their horrible defense and then handle our business against the Ravens at home in week 2 to get AT LEAST two wins in the first four.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:23 PM)Synric Wrote: The Bengals finish in Pittsburgh...That could end up being a great game.

Hope you’re right, but I think it will be meaningless. We’re winning 7 games at most this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Only ONE primetime game?

I thought every team got a Thursday and a Monday night game?

No, every team gets at least one prime time game.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:55 PM)bjf123 Wrote: No, every team gets at least one prime time game.

My initials are BJF..........  CHANGE YOUR HANDLE!
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My initials are BJF..........  CHANGE YOUR HANDLE!

Sorry, but I’ve been using that for YEARS!

Reply/Quote
Very favorable schedule. Looks like we only travel out of our own timezone twice (KC, SD) and only the Mandatory Primetime game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Baltimore and Cleveland, weeks 11 and 12, will both be coming off byes.

We're on the road with a tough Chiefs team the week after an always physical Steelers game. We could be beat up for that game.

But all in all, it could have been a lot worse

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:25 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Only two games that aren’t 1:00 starts. A few years ago I woulda been disappointed, but the older I get the more I look forward to the good ol’ 1 pm start times. Prime time games just mess with my schedule and then I’m bored on Sunday afternoon...I’m really liking this schedule

I hate the Sunday afternoon games (we have 1) If we play early I can make plans starting about 4, if we play late I can make plans early, if we play in the afternoon then it's in the middle of plans
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Not ideal but not bad either. Atlanta and Carolina would be a lot less threatening with Burfict on the field. Ending the season at Pitt could be a really interesting game with playoff implications, but could take a lot out of either or both teams right before the playoffs.  
Reply/Quote
Looks kind of brutal on paper.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote