Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Schedule!
I see 11-5.... with @ Carolina @ KC & @ Shatsburgh as a couple of tough key games
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My initials are BJF..........  CHANGE YOUR HANDLE!

[Image: alternativecallahan.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Worst 8-8

Best 11-5
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 10:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: alternativecallahan.gif]

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!  I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!

Going into Pittsburgh in week 17, Bell will be either hurt or wishing he was and Mixon gashes their defense in the cold to get us the W and send us into the playoffs on a high note.

11-5.
Reply/Quote
The Indy game is weird. Very seldom you see week 4 preseason games wind up being week 1 regular season games.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wouldn't say this is evidence the fix isn't on.  The NFL is still going to make sure the Steelers beat us, not by making us play them twice during Burfict's suspension, but by making sure Burfict DOES play against them so they can flag him for numerous game-breaking penalties that he didn't commit.

And if you don't buy that, then they want to make sure we play the Steelers while Burfict is able to play so they can cheap shot him and end his career.  Basically, there just isn't anything the NFL can do that can't be spun into them stacking the deck against us.

I agree,I'm sorry but I'm constantly thinking of what's going to go wrong. Is it going to be injuries with Pitt the last game of the season. Is Vontaze going to come back and get thrown out of the league when he comes back. SOMETHING  WILL HAPPEN it's the Bengals way,because the league has it out for us..

It really says something when the Steelers are a dysfunctional unit,and not that good of a team,but no matter what you can expect them to be top of the division every damn year!!! Their fans even scoff at 8-8 because yeah I was telling them that's what they'll be. To me their team isn't all that good!!
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2018, 09:16 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Ok Mr Goodell, sorry we complained until you gave in and didn’t schedule them during the annual Burfict suspension.

No need for sarcasm, some of us just prefer to wait and see instead of crying wolf.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Quick turnaround week 2 TNF, at least they'll be fresh that early in the season.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 01:06 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The Indy game is weird. Very seldom you see week 4 preseason games wind up being week 1 regular season games.

Not to worry. In preseason game 4, the starters only play one series anyway. And since we play them the following week, we'll keep the gameplan pretty vanilla.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 01:06 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: The Indy game is weird. Very seldom you see week 4 preseason games wind up being week 1 regular season games.

Especially since they decided to make the reg season at their place. We haven't won there since 1997.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 09:06 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Especially since they decided to make the reg season at their place. We haven't won there since 1997.

I have a lesbian friend from college that's from Indianapolis and I'll probably go up there for the game.

They have no defense.  

An improved offensive line will have Mixon running rampant over them with AJ and Andy lighting them up through the air.

We'll get the W and be firing on all cylinders for the week 2 game against the Ratbirds.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 09:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I have a lesbian friend from college that's from Indianapolis and I'll probably go up there for the game.

They have no defense.  

An improved offensive line will have Mixon running rampant over them with AJ and Andy lighting them up through the air.

We'll get the W and be firing on all cylinders for the week 2 game against the Ratbirds.

I actually think they'll go 2-0 then drop the next two. Just saying it's been a while since we've won in Indy - we're due!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Our whole season will depend on three factors: having an effective running game;  our ability to pressure the opposing team's QB; having a plus number on turnovers.

Establishing Mixon as a dangerous runner who can average over 4 yards per carry and take it to the house on any given play will be the most important factor.

Why we need to use two of our top three picks on a starting center and a tackle who can compete for starting position.
Reply/Quote
I love getting the Thursday night game out of the way early in the season while we are still fresh. As a fan I actually hate night games. Glad we have only one this year.

We only have one long raod trip this year (SD) and we get that after being home for 5 of 6 weeks.

Wish we had gotten both of the Florida teams (Mia, TB) up here in Nov/Dec, but hopefully those will not be among our thougher games.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 09:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I have a lesbian friend from college that's from Indianapolis and I'll probably go up there for the game.

They have no defense.  

So you are taking advantage of a defenseless lesbian just to see a Bengal game?
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 05:24 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I agree,I'm sorry but I'm constantly thinking of what's going to go wrong. Is it going to be injuries with Pitt the last game of the season. Is Vontaze going to come back and get thrown out of the league when he comes back. SOMETHING  WILL HAPPEN it's the Bengals way,because the league has it out for us..

It really says something when the Steelers are a dysfunctional unit,and not that good of a team,but no matter what you can expect them to be top of the division every damn year!!! Their fans even scoff at 8-8 because yeah I was telling them that's what they'll be. To me their team isn't all that good!!

Exactly.  Take away their Super Bowls, their playoff wins, the fact that they usually win the division, the fact that we've had 16 losing seasons since Mike Brown took over to their 4 losing seasons in the same timespan, the fact that in the last 2 years they've won twice as many games as us, and what really separates them from us?

Hell, they've only beaten us 9 out of the last 10 times we've played them.  Big deal.
Reply/Quote
I see only 2 games not at 1:00, so 14 games that ML can keep the guys on a regular schedule could help them. One game at 4:00 on West coast so travel is extremely light. The first stretch will be tough, we need to figure out a way to go at least 2-2, if so this team could some confidence. The ML teams that win on the road were playoff teams, but we also have to go 8-0 or 7-1 at home.

I think it is a fair schedule and hopefully week 17 we have something for the Steelers to ruin their season.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2018, 08:33 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Quick turnaround week 2 TNF, at least they'll be fresh that early in the season.

That didn't really play our way against the Ravens at the beginning of last season
Reply/Quote
So basically this means Burfict gets flagged and suspended during his first game back against Miami......
Reply/Quote

Oh yeah?? What's she look like???? Cool Cool Cool
Reply/Quote