Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2018 draft....1st 2 rds...most likely options
(12-30-2017, 12:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: That ship has sailed for me and my tickets. I think they will lose at least 25% of their season tickets holders in 2018.

They earned this result by lousy management of this team. I won't speak for others, but it will take a great year in 2018 to get me back at PBS in 2019.

so when are the reds leaving town..?
they suck every year & they will ALWAYS suck now....
but ppl still go to watch their games....
or all the fans at great American ball park just manaquins....?

the Bengals fan base will never leave them as you think they will....
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 12:47 PM)Steve Wrote: most fans don't expect perfection.....
they go to watch the games b/c they love Pro football & they want to root for the HOME team.....win or lose....
if anyone wants to not watch....fine....see ya....
there's always new fans to jump on the next years bandwagon to take your place...

fickle fans remind me so much of baseball......a guy strikes out the fans scream, FIRE him...!!!   he's a bum....
his next at bat he hits a home run....the same fan screams...I love this guy.....sign him to a new 5 year contract....
I love the Bengals win or lose.....I want them to win yes....but I don't expect perfection from them...

I just pointed out that a fan being disenchanted after a long period of time, and dropping season tix, isn't a fickle thing to do. 

Then, in your reply, you completely jumped to the extreme of "perfection".

Someone wanting perfection and not waiting very long is fickle. They way you used it is wrong.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 05:43 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Lol I watch every game on on every prospect, highlight videos are just that, highlights.they don't show the bad.

Then maybe your grades on prospect are over inflated since you’ve never seen a negative play from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 12:47 PM)Steve Wrote: most fans don't expect perfection.....
they go to watch the games b/c they love Pro football & they want to root for the HOME team.....win or lose....
if anyone wants to not watch....fine....see ya....
there's always new fans to jump on the next years bandwagon to take your place...

fickle fans remind me so much of baseball......a guy strikes out the fans scream, FIRE him...!!!   he's a bum....
his next at bat he hits a home run....the same fan screams...I love this guy.....sign him to a new 5 year contract....
I love the Bengals win or lose.....I want them to win yes....but I don't expect perfection from them...

Mike has been in charge for 26 seasons. Marvin has been the coach for 15 seasons. There is nothing fickle about Bengals fan. Masochistic? Yes. Fickle? No.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 12:51 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Working overnights has its perks.

Yeah, apparently it involves very little actual work, but it does shed some light on your "I'm a scout" claim.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 05:15 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yeah, apparently it involves very little actual work, but it does shed some light on your "I'm a scout" claim.
Yeah not a lot of work. So lots of time for tape watching.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 04:39 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Then maybe your grades on prospect are over inflated since you’ve never seen a negative play from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I see plenty. But the players I love overshadow the bad with much more good plays. For example Allen has the most insane highlight worthy plays I've ever seen. But the bad vastly overshadow the good.  
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 05:07 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Mike has been in charge for 26 seasons. Marvin has been the coach for 15 seasons. There is nothing fickle about Bengals fan. Masochistic?  Yes. Fickle?  
the Bengals are the only team we will ever get.....
i think many posters don't love the Bengals...
they LOVE to ATTACK the Bengals...
imo, don't go away mad.....
just go away....
be a fan of a different team....then you can rip them....
Reply/Quote